ctrl+shift+f to invoke the auto formatter
ctrl+i to indent the selected part (or all) of you code.
auto-alignment shortcut key
to change the shortcut keys goto window > preferences > java > editor > save actions
want to format it automatically when you save the file???
then goto window > preferences > java > editor > save actions
and configure your save actions.
along with saving, you can format, organize imports,add modifier ‘final’ where possible etc
the answer that the op accepted is wildly different from the question i thought was asked. i thought the op wanted a way to auto-align
= signs or
+ signs, similar to the tabularize plugin for vim.
for this task, i found the columns4eclipse plugin to be just what i needed.
auto-alignment? lawful good?
if you mean formatting, then ctrl+shift+f.
- What is the Auto-Alignment Shortcut Key in Eclipse?
- What is the Eclipse shortcut for "public static void main(String args)"?
- What is the keyboard shortcut to go to a file in Eclipse on Mac OS X?
- What is the eclipse shortcut for auto-generating a default and field constructor?
- What is the keyboard shortcut for method suggestions in Eclipse on Mac OS X?
- What are the shortcut keys to change to the next and previous tab in Eclipse on Mac OS X?
- What is the shortcut key to back to the previous tab?
- How do I add a shortcut key to Eclipse 3.2 Java plug-in to build the current project?
- What is the shortcut for running java application in mac eclipse
- What is the shortcut key for Run to cursor in Eclipse?
- What is the Eclipse shortcut for Open Declaration?
- is there a key shortcut in Eclipse to copy the whole method body into buffer?
- what is the shortcut to auto generate hashcode() and equals()?
- Shortcut key to switch between XML layout and the java class in eclipse (android )
- How can I stop Eclipse from helping me and overriding what the 'End' key does?
- In Eclipse IDE for C/C++, what key command selects the current word?
- What is the meaning for key icon in Eclipse debug view
- What is Eclipse shortcut key to turn on feature that allows when pressing TAB key, for cursor to go to expected position?
- Using Eclipse Scala IDE v3.7.2 what is the key assist for multi-line commenting out of code?
- what is the shortcut key for opening a resource in RAD 6.0? Ctrl + Shift + R?
- What is the shortcut key for generating the return data type for a statement written in Java in the Eclipse?
- Eclipse hotkey - shortcut modification? I mean the actual hot key command, not the key binding
- Eclipse Plugin Development Default Key Bindings: What are the key codes for special keys (Shift, Alt, etc.)?
- XML Eclipse Plugin. How to use the 'tab' key as a shortcut
- Eclipse keyboard shortcut conflicts. How to associate a key binding with the plugin that added it?
- Is there a key shortcut in Eclipse to place a cursor at the next occurrence of a highlighted selection?
- What do the icons in Eclipse mean?
- Keyboard shortcut to "untab" (move a block of code to the left) in eclipse / aptana?
- What is the difference between javac and the Eclipse compiler?
- What does the red exclamation point icon in Eclipse mean?
More Query from same tag
- No api levles option after update sdk in eclipse
- Android - Failed to find an AVD compatible with target 'Android 1.6' error
- redirect java log into a jsf component (in real time as netbeans or eclipse)
- SVN project cannot check out with Eclipse
- There is no Run menu or toolbar button in Eclipse Juno
- ProGuard not running from Eclipse?
- Can I use Android Studio when teammates uses Eclipse ADT?
- Hot-deploy JSPs in web-fragment using Eclipse and Tomcat (Servlet 3.0)
- Automated C unit testing
- How to make Image smaller in a button
- Mupltiple Qt project files in one Eclipse project
- Floating Action Button in android eclipse which on clicking will navigate to another activity
- Can't pass a vector returned from a function to a function expecting a reference to a method
- Eclipse:enable right to left in a view
- Installing Eclipse Neon error
- Java project returning null values
- How to add external jar file doc in eclipse?
- F3 on Eclipse doesn't go to the class that was selected
- My JLabel refresh differently, depending on the Eclipse project. Why?
- How to recover git repository data if system was crashed during switching branches?
- Scroll NatTable programmatically to the selected Row
- Developing in Eclipse for Android using Phonegap. 'Untagging Socket' error=-13
- Installing OpenGL/Glut libraries in Ubuntu
- How to change highlight color for Checkstyle warnings in Eclipse?
- Unable to take getText()
- Eclipse set build automatically option In eclipse off by default
- Unable to Install EGit in Eclipse
- Eclipse dark theme's text color is same as background in tree view and button
- Are Eclipse memory boundaries necessary and why do they exist?
- JVM terminated. Exit code=8.. How can i resolve it in Ubuntu?