some plugins allow controlling their load-on-startup behavior. these will be listed in the preferences, under general → startup and shutdown. if the plugin provides view, you will need to close those views (in all perspectives) for this to work.
as mentioned in bug 224145#c34,
i don't see any way to enable stuff except for what is in the p2 ui. and i see no update stuff there at all - not even in the list of things to install.
p2 don't even seem to have enable/disable functionality, only install/uninstall.
- Temporarily disable Eclipse plugin
- Disable plugin contributions in Eclipse RCP Application
- How to disable titlebar in eclipse android plugin Graphical layout preview?
- Disable eclipse plugin on license expiry?
- Disable an eclipse plugin that causes a conflict with a plugin in my Feature
- Eclipse RCP: Disable Menu Entry for Command via Plugin XML
- How to disable breadcrumbs in Eclipse
- How to install plugin for Eclipse from .zip
- Mercurial Eclipse Plugin
- Disable XML validation in Eclipse
- Getting "CHECKOUT can only be performed on a version resource" when trying to commit using Eclipse subversive plugin
- Install Marketplace plugin on Eclipse Juno
- Eclipse plugin for generating a class diagram
- Eclipse Android Plugin -- libncurses.so.5
- Disable building workspace process in Eclipse
- Eclipse plugin for TypeScript?
- Eclipse Indigo - Cannot install Android ADT Plugin
- How can I disable the eclipse server startup timeout?
- Profiling Android apps with Eclipse plugin TPTP instead of traceview
- Installing a plain plugin jar in Eclipse 3.5
- Checkstyle Eclipse plugin doesn't work
- Eclipse plugin for code coverage
- How to reference javadocs to dependencies in Maven's eclipse plugin when javadoc not attached to dependency
- Which Eclipse Subversion plugin should I use?
- What are the gigantic *.CFS files all about in Eclipse workspace plugin folder?
- Eclipse WTP plugin no Apache Tomcat adapter
- Eclipse plugin for Objective-C?
- Disable Eclipse ctrl-click
- Aptana Plugin for Eclipse and jQuery code assist
More Query from same tag
- How would I total two sets of numbers entered by a user?
- How do I turn off automatic updates in Aptana Studio for Eclipse?
- Eclipse kepler create a feature patch
- Inheriting ActionBarSherlock theme crashes eclipse layout editor
- User Authentication using AsyncTask
- Black Screen Error
- What Eclipse plugin do I need in order to build an Eclipse plugin?
- Eclipse Helios for Java EE hangs on Ubuntu 32-bit
- Errors while trying to make my first app with eclipse
- Unusual Syntax Error in PyGame using Eclipse
- Getting an assignment from incompatible pointer type error in C
- Android: Linking external file to Eclipse project
- WFLYSRV0177: Error getting reflective information for class
- Can't add project from local Maven repository as a dependency
- Eclipse not starting GWT instllation
- Unable to create Spring mvc project with m2ecplise in luna
- GridGain. Local node's library list differs from remote node's, leveldbjni-all-1.1.jar
- Android app crashes when I change the default xml layout file to another
- Why do I see scrabbled output when using JSch?
- Continuous integration & eclipse plugin development
- Is it possible to transform to lowercase using Eclipse's regex search and replace?
- Start multiple instances of program with different parameters
- Eclipse cant view class files
- Is there a way to organize the source tree in Eclipse Java project?
- Eclipse IDE for Scala : symbol is missing from classpath
- Existing Gradle Project into eclipse
- Eclipse PreferencePage "Apply" and "OK" greyed-out
- Is it possible to get Emma coverage tool in eclipse to ignore certain lines?
- Maven dependencies could not be resolved: ruled out proxy cause
- How to check out multiple maven projects from remote git repository