yes, you can do this quite easily. click on your project in the project explorer or navigator, go to the search menu at the top, click file..., input your search string, and make sure that 'selected resources' or 'enclosing projects' is selected, then hit search. the alternative way to open the window is with ctrl-h. this may depend on your keyboard accelerator configuration.
just noticed that quick search has been included into eclipse 4.13 as a built-in function by typing ctrl+alt+shift+l (or cmd+alt+shift+l on mac)
ctrl+shift+l opens the quick text search window
press ctrl + h . then choose "file search" tab.
additional search options
search for resources: ctrl + shift + r
search for java types: ctrl + shift + t
- Search for all files in project containing the text 'querystring' in Eclipse
- How to search all the files in a project in Eclipse
- How to change the background color for changed files in eclipse project explorer?
- Zend Studio for eclipse - Switch character encoding for all files in a project
- Eclipse treating all the files in a project as Derived
- Using autoprops in eclipse for all files and folders in an svn project
- Eclipse Ctrl+Shift+R not showing all files in the project
- Eclipse not deploy all the jar files for a web app
- eclipse - how to enable "mark occurrences" for any text and in all files
- Android Eclipse library project and the library project's type resolution for project specific config files
- i want all the files and folders in web content directory in project path, its not working by simply copying them one level up in eclipse
- Search for project files in an Eclipse Plugin
- Eclipse 'Project Explorer' doesn't show all the files in the project
- Subclipse 1.10.13 - Shortcut for Committing all Files of Project instead of only the opened file
- How to format all Java files in an Eclipse project at one time?
- How to simultaneously run all JUnit tests for a Eclipse Java project without Maven?
- How can I change font size in Eclipse for ALL text editors?
- How do I make an editor the default editor for all unknown files in Eclipse?
- Is there way to expand all folders in Eclipse project view and search results?
- What are the gigantic *.CFS files all about in Eclipse workspace plugin folder?
- How to create the pom.xml for a Java project with Eclipse
- unable to get system library for the project on eclipse ide
- How to use Gradle to generate Eclipse and Intellij project files for Android projects
- How do I search files in Eclipse so the results shows files that do NOT contain the search term?
- What's the recommended Eclipse CDT configuration for big C++ project (indexer takes forever)
- Store eclipse .project files outside the project directory
- Eclipse 'Loading data for Android 4.4.2' all the time
- The project was not built due to "Failed to init ct.sym for C:\Program Files\Java\jre-10.0.2\lib\jrt-fs.jar" in IDE Eclipse
- What files should be committed to github for an eclipse project
- What is the difference between Eclipse "Import" and "Create project from existing source" for Android projects?
More Query from same tag
- error in import com.android.vending.billing.IInAppBillingService; aidl.exe
- How do you run multiple instances of JBoss 4.0 (running under Eclipse) on the same machine?
- Unusual Syntax Error in PyGame using Eclipse
- Connected to MySQL server, but no tables are listed/shown
- Gremlin on IDE without java code (like the shell)
- i want to check that only if My first test with priority 1 is failed then My test case with priority 3 should run
- Fragment was not found at expected path
- STS 2.8.0 StartExplorer/Legacy Plugin install issues
- Terser Coloring of a LogCat Message?
- Web audio api support in eclipse
- Project Structure for Java EE7 using Maven (Core App Ejb, Children apps Ejb)
- How to reformat/reindent Clojure code in Eclipse/CounterClockWise?
- Maven/Eclipse with Vagrant
- onShow and onHide listener in ViewPart - Java Eclipse RCP
- Eclipse hover documentation displaying raw HTML
- How to prevent android form from skipping sections in form?
- Hiding floating windows in Eclipse Juno
- Python interpreters frequently reset on restarting eclipse
- How do we fetch inner value from value in Hashmap in Java?
- Oracle Driver not found
- Eclipse Fails to Load (Exit Code 13) on fresh Fedora 22 w/ latest OpenJDK
- Android best practice on how to manage code - in the Activity class or Object class?
- Android ListView object not liking new onItemClickListener() as argument to setOnitemClickListener()
- JUnit import cannot be resolved
- Java : string.replace(oldChar , newChar) ignoring another command
- Handle DTD with Eclipse
- Any major difference between Eclipse and Eclipse-EE?
- Restore Eclipse subversion project connection
- Where do I find gwt-dev-windows.jar ? It does not look like it was included in the GWT SDK for Eclipse
- Plug-In Error in Eclipse