it's not enough to have just
compile project("xy") dependency.
you need to configure root project to include all modules (or to call them subprojects but that might not be correct word here).
create a settings.gradle file in the root of your project and add this:
to that file. then sync gradle and it should work.
also one interesting side note: if you add ':unexistingproject' in settings.gradle (project that you haven't created yet), gradle will create folder for this project after sync (at least in android studio this is how it behaves). so, to avoid errors with settings.gradle when you create project from existing files, first add that line to file, sync and then put existing code in created folder. unwanted behavior arising from this might be that if you delete the project folder and then sync folder will come back empty because gradle sync recreated it since it is still listed in settings.gradle.
i got similar error after deleting a subproject, removed
"*compile project(path: ':mysubproject', configuration: 'android-endpoints')*"
build.gradle (dependencies) under gradle scripts
i got solution after 3 days of struggle..
must include that dependacies name with version in 'settings.gradle' file..
☻♥ done keep code
if igor's answer doesn't work, chances are you are missing the colon(:) before referring the project name.
omitting it gives the exact same error.
ensure you are including the project with the
: as prefix
remove all the texts in android/settings.gradle and paste the below code
rootproject.name = '****your project name****'
apply from: file("../node_modules/@react-native-community/cli-platform-android/native_modules.gradle"); applynativemodulessettingsgradle(settings)
this issue will usually happen when you migrate from react-native < 0.60 to react-native >0.60. if you create a new project in react-native >0.60 you will see the same settings as above mentioned
- Project with path ':mypath' could not be found in root project 'myproject'
- Android Studio - Library reference ../google-play-services_lib could not be found importing project
- Eclipse C/C++ (CDT) import files into project - header file not found - include path
- Error: Program "make" not found in PATH when I try to build C project in eclipse
- Why can't my VM Argument's path not be found when I try to run my project in Eclipse?
- Target platform not found if building from child project with Tycho
- Error: Project 'app' not found in root project 'projectName'
- getting java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: The specified module could not be found while working with tesseract in windows
- ObjectifyFilter class not found when compiling Maven project with Objectify
- Could not find property 'android' on root project
- eclipse project facet osgi.bundle could not be found
- File not Found in Project root folder
- An element of type 'library' with ID 'some-id' could not be found
- Stop eclipse from resetting root context when Maven->Update Project / MANIFEST.MF file not found
- class not found error in java when compiling a project with libraries
- Cannot create custom BOM. Project build fails with Non-resolvable import POM: Could not find artifact
- class not found exception while running my camera with face detection project
- MySQL not found on Mac, problems with eclipse project using mysql-connector-java-5.1.13-bin.jar
- Could not find property 'eclipse' on root project 'admob'
- run android Cocos2d-x project in eclipse not working , Invalid project path: Include path not found
- Javadoc could not be found in the attached Javadoc - a flaw with Eclipse + Doclava
- jsf with eclipse: Library of referenced project not found
- 'wx/wx.h' file not found in eclipse cdt project with codelite's latest wxwidget version
- The superclass "javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet" was not found on the Java Build Path
- ADT requires 'org.eclipse.wst.sse.core 0.0.0' but it could not be found
- Eclipse: The resource is not on the build path of a Java project
- The project was not built since its build path is incomplete
- This compilation unit is not on the build path of a Java project
- Program "make" not found in PATH
- Gradle compileJava task warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.6
More Query from same tag
- NaN error in quadratic formula calculator java
- Android USB debugger on Eclipse stops when switching to another application (after a while)
- Incorporating Derby into eclipse projects?
- How does the BufferedReader know which file to read?
- Eclipse doesn't generate parent theme files in Liferay maven project
- Eclipse RAP RWT Theming
- How to bundle LGPL libraries into commercial Eclipse-based application?
- Java-Keyboard input is being registered mulitple times per click
- content assist does not work in Eclipse
- cvc-complex-type.2.4.d: Invalid content was found starting with element 'testResources'. No child element is expected at this point
- What's the best way of debug with Eclipse a SBT-based webapp
- Access is denied in GAE in Eclipse
- Jax-ws not supported by IBM WebSphere 8.5 Liberty Profile
- DexFile.class error in eclipse
- How to run HTML5 on eclipse ADT to create Android application
- Red5 server failing to start up due to java.rmi.server.ExportException: internal error: ObjID already in use
- Eclipse with CDT not compiling at all
- Run on server option does not display in eclipse helios for spring-maven project
- latest pydev "Invalidate title" memory leak issue?
- Using Drools on Jetty
- Opening android AOSP native applications in eclipse
- This version of the application is not configured for billing after app update
- How to attach source code of Java EE in Eclipse?
- Set Eclipse to follow system classpath
- Snap window to appear adjacent to other tabs
- java Login throws NullPointerException
- Installing subclipse
- How do I resolve compilation errors that show up on classes but not projects in Eclipse when using Maven?
- WindowBuilder 1.9.5 not showing design tab after re import project
- How to deal best with SVN and local changes, that should not be committed?