in the debug variables view their is a arrow button in the right of the view. the tooltip of this button is
when you click this button a drop down menu is shown where you can select
show static variables
note: you do not have to restart eclipse.
you might also try writing the expression e.g. self::$value in the watch window
show view ->
expressions -> right click on window ->
add watch expression... -> enter the name of the variable you want to see
simply put your mouse cursor over the static variable in the code and you will see the assigned value.
- Modify static variables while debugging in Eclipse
- Modify/view static variables while debugging in Eclipse
- How to view and modify static and global variables in Eclipse CDT
- Variables not showing while debugging in Eclipse
- Eclipse plugin to view image while debugging
- How to disable eclipse switching to debug view while debugging
- Eclipse plugin that allows customized view of variables/objects while debugging
- Java APIs Classes does not show variables value while debugging in Eclipse 3.x
- How to access objects and variables while debugging in Eclipse
- How to View Classpath While Debugging in Eclipse
- Cannot see variables while debugging flash on eclipse
- Viewing complete strings while debugging in Eclipse
- How to execute some function in eclipse while debugging a java program?
- Moving the instruction pointer while debugging Java in Eclipse
- Android app crashes with SIGABRT Signal 6 only while Eclipse debugging
- is it possible to edit code while debugging in visual studio, like in eclipse (java)
- Eclipse 3.4.1 - how to view compiler output in Console while building a project
- Variables viewer on Eclipse debugging truncates the string values
- Catching exceptions as an expression while debugging Java in Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse Debug: Source Not Found while remote debugging
- Eclipse "Class File Editor" Source Not Found While Debugging
- Eclipse hangs while debugging
- Eclipse CDT: 'can't find a source file' while debugging
- Find all instances of a class while debugging in Eclipse
- Stop code execution while debugging in Eclipse without terminating the thread
- viewing canvas/bitmap on the fly while debugging in eclipse
- Dig into variables while debugging
- view global/static/inherrited variables in eclipse debugger
- How to terminate android application while debugging in eclipse
- Change variable hover window background while debugging on Eclipse
More Query from same tag
- It's possible to run multiple java packages each package has a main class
- How to create Groovy class in Eclipse
- Eclipse with Roku plugin: editor unusably slow
- Resolve oltu openid connect dependency in maven
- Confused on getting the path for writing a text file using a Servlet
- How to Scroll the text in a TextView without scrolling its background?
- Can a single Sync Adapter be used for multiple Database Tables?
- Getting list of all variables in Eclipse
- Why am I getting NoClassDefFoundError / ClassNotFoundException
- My eclipse can't find jar's
- How to use com.thoughtworks.selenium.DefaultSelenium in eclipse while writing the scripts?
- Eclipse copies heavy resources all the time
- Parameters were incorrect when running Selenium?
- org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The system is attempting to engage a module that is not available: addressing
- eclipse debug: Source not found for
- missing icon in my Eclipse Product
- Eclipse: show problem where the (keyboard) cursor is?
- Tomcat Server in Eclipse: Error 404 submitting to servlet
- How can I create multiple images in an array in java using a for statement?
- Java to Excel: How to get value from main class to excel class in column B?
- Cannot compile class in separate files
- I can't fine the Java EE SDK to include it in my projects after installing
- ERROR: Does not contain source for Thread.class - Class File Editor
- What does the dollar sign at the end of a class mean in Eclipse MAT?
- architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application?
- How to update sdk in android
- Console Output to WindowBuilder GUI
- Classnotfoundexception when copy paste a .ser file from a previous project to a new one
- Static option is disabled while creating a new Java class in Eclipse
- How can I disable the function to add new update repositories?