for reference to add sql syntax highlighting / coloring to eclipse
you can install
Data tools platform extender sdk from "install new software", under
or enter site location directly http://download.eclipse.org/datatools/updates
Just found DBeaver : http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
looks good, plenty of features, support mssql (which I need in the moment :) ... I'll give it a try ...
QuantumDB is also a lightweight option that I really liked.
Use Toad eclipse-extension (community edition), you will get almost everything you want in an SQL editor. Search for 'toad' in eclipse market place. It has very good Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL support.
Take a look at Installation instructions and screenshots.
Alternatively, there is DBeaver (very good in my experience and support almost all DB's) which is built on eclipse platform and available as standalone and eclipse plugin.
This Eclipse SQL Editor seems very lightweight. It only does syntax highlighting and provides an outline view. As of now the author is planning to eventually add code folding and completion, but those two features are still on the todo list.
- Lightweight SQL editor for Eclipse
- Best XML editor for Eclipse
- Eclipse SQL Editor normal text color
- eclipse xml editor inserts tabs for spaces
- Eclipse plugin for HTML WYSIWYG editor
- Velocity editor plugin for Eclipse Luna
- How to view SQL database in Eclipse Debug mode for android
- Is there a reStructuredText markup editor for eclipse
- Indentation guide for the eclipse editor
- Any SQL formatter plugin for Eclipse avaialble?
- Is there any Image Editor available for Eclipse Helios
- When I drag a "Plain Text" field over to my WYSIWYG editor in Eclipse for Android 4.1 I get a Java crash - How do I fix this?
- Which editor to use for rich text formatting (WYSIWYG) in an Eclipse RCP project?
- Velocity editor for eclipse indigo (3.7.x)
- How can I change the view / editor for a file in Eclipse using the keyboard?
- What is the preferred visual editor Eclipse plugin for Swing apps in 2011?
- JavaDoc editor for Eclipse to create formatted text
- How can one disable the XML editor in Eclipse for .xsd and related files?
- Read-only Properties view for Eclipse editor
- Eclipse kind of editor for Visual Studio 2008
- Is there a way to open the simple SQL editor in Eclipse by default?
- Count for the selected lines in eclipse editor
- Lightweight alternatives to CDT for C++ editing in eclipse
- eclipse settings for editor tabs
- eclipse field editor for password
- how to enable html editor in eclipse JUNO for phonegap application?
- Custom text editor for Eclipse starting from a parser created with SableCC
- Is there an Eclipse html editor suitable for Django (an Eclipse plugin)?
- java program for read an excel file using Apache POI and eclipse as editor
More Query from same tag
- Global name is not defined for second unittest
- eclipse job hanging ui after join
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows in Eclipse
- Why is a Java EE runtime Environment required for interpreting/parsing/compiling any code?
- Where has windows working sets gone in Eclipse 3.4
- No compatible targets were found
- Eclipse Helios + maven m2e + Groovy == FAIL
- Open a eclipse Editor programmatically
- Program Terminates without running in eclipse
- How to get Javafx 9 in Eclipse?
- Can I force the console to keep both price and tiprate on the same line?
- Close an Activity after 10 seconds?
- SIP Servlet not starting in JBOSS 7.2 from Eclipse
- Why does my Eclipse project have phantom debugger breakpoints?
- Create a single jar containing dependencies and Javadoc with Maven
- Eclipse Google Web App Mandelbrot Errors:
- Eclipse, PyDev "interpreter does not exist in filesystem"
- How to bulk cleanup imports in Java with Eclipse?
- Importing github project into Eclipse (getting nesting error)
- unresolved import "include" and "url"
- Android app stopping unexpectedly when built...XML layout file problem?
- Taking screenshots on eclipse
- Debugging C++ in an Eclipse-based IDE - is there something like "step over loop/cycle"?
- Renaming package name of a project
- How to deal with unresolved inclusion in eclipse in c++
- Play Framework with Neo4j-Anormcypher
- Run C++ application with a custom script in Eclipse
- How to fix can't import javax in eclipse?
- How to make an image larger while clicking on it?
- How could I import a google maps android application into another android project?