score:337

Accepted answer

quoting streets of boston from his adt-dev post:

when upgrading, the 'order and export' of the new 'android private libraries' is not always checked. and the android-support-v4.jar is now in this 'android private libraries' section.

to fix this, go to 'order and export' and check 'android private libraries'. then refresh/clean/rebuild.

after you done this 'fix' for a library project, you may need to just close and re-open any depending project, because they may not see this 'fix' immediately.

give this a shot and with luck it will solve your problem.

enter image description here

score:0

i had also the same problem,

i) add gson lib as referecend librairies
ii) check it in java build path http://i.stack.imgur.com/gldhs.png

score:2

i had the similar issue and my answer is slightly different from commonsware's. here is my screenshot:

enter image description here

after checking the libs back in my build started to work again.

score:3

i had the same problem. it was because of the eclipse project. to solve it i created a new project in eclipse, copy my existing project classes and resources into it and then launched eclipse again and added my custom includes.

score:4

i had also the same problem and my adt was 22.0.1. and none of the solution above worked. further when adding a external library project to a working project.i always check the gen folder of working project and if r of external library project is there (along with package name),then only external library project is exported. and on my gen folder no packagename of external library was shown.

so i checked on project.properties file and there wasn't any external library link present android.library.reference.1= present. so i manually added the external library reference there ,even though i had added from project->properties->java build path->projects->add. so manually editing the project.properties did all the work for me.

enter image description here

score:4

i have encountered a similar problem, spent about 3 hours, but none of the proposed here decisions did not help... finally i found a source of the problem: my project files & project.properties were read-only. eclipse is simply silently ignoring any changes in library dependencies when i doing it in the gui!

score:10

simply checking android private libraries was not enough, i also had to install android sdk build-tools in android sdk manager.


Related Query

More Query from same tag