you can take a screenshot if you open the android view "devices" (under window --> show view --> other... --> android --> devices). click on the device or emulator you want to take a screen shot of, then click the "screen capture" button (it looks like a little picture, and it should be next to a stop sign button). occasionally the device won't immediately load the picture; sometimes you have to close/reopen the screen capture window.
this is equivalent to taking a picture via ddms, but you can do it in eclipse instead of opening another application.
i just do a control print screen, which copies the image into the clipboard, then open ms paint then do a control z. then you can crop and size it to your liking. is this ok?
1-open the ddms prescriptive,the right click on mouse. 2-there click on export screenshot. 3-then it will show you option to save your file as .png file,with whatever name you like you may save it.
you load the emulator with your app normally, through eclipse, but you take the actual screenshot from ddms, a tool that's included in your sdk, under the "tools" folder.
in ddms, press ctrl+s to take a screenshot.
in the ddms perspective in eclipse there is a "screen capture" button. (make sure you have your android sdk and eclipse plugin up to date, not sure this was always an option). just press that button and a screenshot of whatever device you have ddms connected to (either a real android device or the emulator) will be created and opened in a new window where you can save it as a png.
screenshots on android devices using eclipse, a visual guide
- How to take emulator screenshots using Eclipse?
- How to take emulator screenshots for coco2dx game
- Window 10: How to run script on Genymotion emulator with appium using eclipse
- How to take parameters from a web page/url using eclipse BIRT?
- How to find usages using Eclipse IDE?
- How to see from where a public method is called in Eclipse using Java?
- How do I run Eclipse using Oracle's new 1.7 JDK for the Mac?
- How to debug Java code when using ANT script in Eclipse
- Using the Android SDK on a Mac, Eclipse is really slow. How can I speed it up?
- How do I merge a CVS branch into HEAD using the Eclipse merge tools?
- How can I check/upgrade Proguard version when using it in Eclipse for Android development?
- How can I go to the next Eclipse marker (e.g. build error) using the keyboard?
- How to layout folders locally and in SVN when using eclipse
- How to display console.log() output in PhoneGap app using Eclipse and HTC Desire HD?
- How can I make hidden files display in Eclipse Project explorer when using a RSE linked folder?
- How to upgrade new version of Eclipse instead of using new downloaded package?
- How can I add build path items to Eclipse 3.5 using relative paths?
- How to set JVM arguments in tomcat that work both in eclipse and using the startup.bat
- Error "AdbCommandRejectedException: device not found" in Eclipse using Android emulator
- How to obfuscate an Android library (.jar file) using Proguard in Eclipse
- How do I compile my code in Eclipse using keyboard shortcut key
- How to compile and run C++ with MinGW using Eclipse and CDT?
- Eclipse : how we take arguments for main when run
- How can I view the outline in eclipse when using the revealing module pattern?
- How to find annotation usage using Eclipse IDE?
- how to create jar file using eclipse
- How to quickly find the main() in java project using eclipse ?
- How do I configure Eclipse to launch a browser when Run or Debug is selected using Pydev plugin
- How to convert jar to OSGi bundle using eclipse and bndtools
- How do you do merges using Git, Eclipse and Egit
More Query from same tag
- Dead code warning?
- Java Rest API method throws a 404 Not Found after publishing
- maven eclipse workspace resolution
- Troubleshoot Android File Variable in Eclipse
- Customizing the progress view in Eclipse
- Not able to build web project when weblgic server is running
- How to disable autocommit in Eclipse Database Tools for Oracle?
- How to import an eclipse android project that has libraries dependencies in android studio?
- Running Hadoop Jar in Ubuntu
- eclipse: spaces instead of tabs, .project file
- Why Does Eclipse Think a Servlet 3.0 Web App is still a Servlet 2.4 Web App?
- How do I add a library in Eclipse?
- Eclipse CDT: Class already exists (but doesn't)
- What's the difference between "mvn spring-boot:run" and "Add to Tomcat server" in Eclipse?
- Eclipse Juno - GCC compiler pthread
- Setting up Clojure code in Eclipse for both REPL and application deployment
- Issue w/ Java Photon Source Not Found during Debugging
- Adding google-play-service source to my android application
- eclipse helios tomcat error
- Install Aptana twig plugin
- Running a Batch file in Eclipse populates an unknown directory
- Auto completion issue in android-studio
- m2e and Groovy-Eclipse plugins for Eclipse Neon.3 Release (4.6.3)
- svn repository in a local repository
- Eclipse Plugin --add-exports Java 16+
- Failed to execute goal tomcat:deploy Error writing to server
- Gradle - configuration for sibling and interlinked projects
- Web Link using DialogFragment
- How to generate class files manually in Eclipse plugin development?
- Can I reference environment variables in eclipse while defining a (tomcat) server?