you may require to install language packs: 3.2
i tried all settings mentioned in this post to build my project successfully however that didn't work for me. at last i was able to build my project successfully with
mvn -dargline=-dfile.encoding=utf-8 clean install command.
you can set an explicit java default character encoding operating system-wide by setting the environment variable
java_tool_options with the value
-dfile.encoding="utf-8". next time you start eclipse, it should adhere to utf-8 as the default character set.
if you have problems with json files, it turns out in some eclipse versions there is an embedded json validator. you can turn it off by doing the steps below:
go to windows->validation and uncheck json validation checkboxes
just right click the project -- properties and select resource on the left side menu.
you can now change the text-file encoding to whatever you wish.
you can set a default encoding-set whenever you run eclipse.exe.
- open eclipse.ini in your eclipse home directory or sts.ini in case of sts(spring tool suite)
- put the line below at the end of the file
window > preferences > general > content types, set utf-8 as the default encoding for all content types.
window > preferences > general > workspace, set
text file encodingto
other : utf-8
- How to support UTF-8 encoding in Eclipse
- How to enable C++11/C++0x support in Eclipse CDT?
- How to remove native support from an Android Project in eclipse because eclipse is showing errors in jni?
- How to set Eclipse code formatter to support fluent interfaces
- How to use Legacy Apache in Eclipse in order to support Android M
- How to set charset encoding property for SVN File and Eclipse
- How to add "Android Design Support Library" to Eclipse with ADT-plugin?
- How to install PHP support in eclipse Luna?
- Eclipse PDE build/export plugin/feature/update site does not honor file encoding - how to forbid recompiling
- eclipse for java- how to add support for jsf 2.1 to eclipse 3.7-indigo
- How to make Eclipse support JQuery
- how to support supporting older android versions in eclipse
- How to install Scala support in Eclipse Neon?
- Exporting runnable JAR file does not support UTF-8 encoding - Java Eclipse
- How to configure m2e eclipse plugin to support parent version ranges?
- How to convert existing files' encoding to UTF-8 in eclipse Luna
- How to include Swift support in Eclipse
- How to add Metro web services support to Eclipse Indigo
- How to force Eclipse project to use an older version of the support library
- Eclipse -> Android Studio migration: how to include v4 support library (also including the ant build script)
- how to configure eclipse to support java?
- Eclipse CDT: how to add support for new filetype
- Eclipse: how to add a default encoding to a eclipse xml settings file?
- How to set Eclipse character encoding in version control?
- How to attach source code to Support Library in Eclipse
- How to get IDE support for Aspect J Working in Eclipse
- How can I install Groovy-Grails support in Eclipse or Spring STS
- How to set default encoding and line delimiter in eclipse down to the workspace catalogues tree to UTF-8 and Unix automatically?
- How to import android support library in eclipse on mac?
More Query from same tag
- pydev eclipse, jython scripting , syspath
- java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError when i load a jar .
- src + Layout no longer auto generated in Eclipse
- PHP Eclipse - add Key Binding for Watch
- How to add a hyperlink into a Preference Screen (PreferenceActivity)
- installed JDK 7 is not found in eclipse
- Vim for doing java and C#?
- Eclipse IWorkbenchPreferencePage warning do not disappear
- Not finding other files in the same workspace folder in Eclipse with PyDev
- eclipse debugger - breakpoint unexpected behaviour
- eclipse: after signing with proguard, apk crashes
- Application crashes when I save image to SD card
- Java Eclipse java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError JNI loading dll and C code
- Syncing web project dependencies maven -> eclipse
- Eclipse Type Filters on the project level
- Error using SingleClientConnManager and AsyncTask
- Missing artifacts on Maven Central Repository
- Eclipse SDK Manager won't show
- linphone android login error java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native method not found
- Eclipse che cannot deploy web application archive
- What do those yellow horizontal arrows in eclipse, at the left of the line numbers do?
- How to include the jQuery library in a Spring-MVC Eclipse project
- Eclipse: Use user libraries from another project
- Transform coordinates from EPSG:4326 to EPSG:31467 in Java /GWT server side
- An internal error occurred during: "Updating Deployment Scanners for Server: WildFly 23"
- Reading from a File - Wrong File Type?
- Eclipse WebLogic debugging
- Dropbox Sync API errors
- Eclipse Plugin-Development Debugger out of Sync
- Solving NoClassDefFoundError exception with SWT