android project from existing code.
don't copy your project from pc into workspace, copy it elsewhere and let the eclipse copy it into workspace by menu commands above and checking
copy in existing workspace.
assume that the application folder is in your pen drive.
open eclipse, go to import,select android,in android select "existing android code into workspace"
next and finish.
right click in navigator-import-existing project..-select the base directory of your project
i use mac and i deleted adt bundle source. faced the same error so i went to project > clean and adb ran normally.
existing projects into workspace.
select the root folder that has your project(s). it lists all the projects available in the selected folder. select the ones you would like to import and click
finish. this should work just fine.
window->show view->navigator, should pop up the navigator panel on the left hand side, showing the projects list.
it's probably already open in the workspace, but you may have closed the navigator panel, so it looks like you don't have the project open.
eclipse using adt build v22.0.0-675183 on linux.
it's the "import existing project into workspace" option under import->general.
- How to open existing project in Eclipse
- How to Open an Existing SVN Project in Eclipse
- How to open existing tomcat web application project in eclipse
- How to create a project from existing source in Eclipse and then find it?
- How to make an existing directory into an eclipse project
- How to open an existing project in Eclipse?
- How do I open my existing Eclipse projects in Android Studio?
- How do I add existing eclipse java project to git
- How to open Eclipse project as read-only?
- Can't Open Existing Project in Eclipse
- how to open a project in eclipse
- How to make Eclipse use an existing makefile that is not in root of project
- How to add existing files to project using Eclipse and PyDev
- How to open existing C++ project with Eclipse?
- How to use an existing Project as a template for a new one with Eclipse (CDT)?
- How to add eclipse project to existing git repo?
- How to create Eclipse project from existing git repo
- How to open a project in Package Explorer for Eclipse
- How to open existing Clojure project in Eclipse?
- How to make Eclipse open code editor not in same pane as Project Explorer (again)?
- How to convert an existing eclipse GWT project into a Dynamic Web Project?
- How to add an existing Android Eclipse project to Google Code using Subversion?
- how do I add a Maven dependency on another existing project in Eclipse
- How to open folder of a file not in the project explorer in Eclipse IDE?
- How to create an android Project from existing source in eclipse with ADT 20.0.X and SDK r20
- How to get Eclipse and IntelliJ working together in an existing project of IntelliJ (optional with changes in source directly transferred)
- How to import existing android project into the eclipse
- Eclipse how to add a widget to an existing Android project
- how to import existing eclipse project from command line
- How do I import an existing android studio project to eclipse so that it is native and becomes a codename application?
More Query from same tag
- access restrictions in eclipse
- Using a plugin's update site when using yoxos instead of what is found in the marketplace
- add p2 update to e(fx)clipse application
- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported class file major version 58
- Proper way to refresh eclipse when updating UIBinder xml files?
- Android R file and ADT14 and later Eclipse
- Android w/ Eclipse Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
- get error in debug mode
- How can I access the default JDT completion proposals in a custom Eclipse plugin?
- Eclipse update fails
- spark submit in client machine
- Catching exceptions as an expression while debugging Java in Eclipse IDE
- Android Error - Unfortunately [Projectname] has stopped (Eclipse)
- Removing unwanted files/folders from SVN sync log
- Is there a keyboard shortcut in Eclipse to fold the current method/block?
- Imgproc.copyMakeBorder in OpenCV 3.1?
- View remote Tomcat logs in Eclipse Console
- make Eclipse equals() / hashCode() use getters
- Eclipse Workspace Path Error
- Tycho can't resolve indirectly referenced SWT dependencies
- Java - Rock Paper Scissors - Loops an additional time if wrong and counts the number of wins
- Eclipse Git : auto-synchronising 2 branches
- How to change highlight color of references in Search View in Eclipse CDT?
- JavaFx Dialogs cannot be resolved
- Git/Mercurial locally ontop of local cvs checkout
- Action into Submenu Context Menu Java JFace SWT Eclipse
- Failed to execute goal Maven/Eclipse
- How to configure maven to use latest or predefined Spring version / hibernate Version
- How do I browse JDT source code in eclipse?
- Eclipse (c++) doesn't run programs