window > preferences > general > keys
in particular, edit the "run ant build" command.
as a side note make sure your newly mapped shortcut won't have any conflicts on the right of the keys window/menu.
if so choose a combination that will work; doesn't have any conflicts with existing ( default ) settings.
hope this helps.
pressing ctrl + shift + l will open the current list of defined shortcuts, again pressing ctrl + shift + l will open preference page from where the shortcuts can be modified.
for mac that would be
eclipse > preferences > general > keys
window > preferences > general > keys
- How to modify the keyboard shortcuts in Eclipse IDE?
- Eclipse Scala IDE 4.1.1 - How to run the load project in the interpreter using a keyboard shortcut?
- How can I look at the current environmental variables that eclipse IDE is using?
- How do I modify the set method signature that Eclipse auto generates?
- Building Eclipse IDE from scratch - how to specify the target OS?
- Java How to beautify the java code inside Eclipse IDE
- How to add a keyboard shortcut to the Team->Add command in eclipse
- How to make the eclipse IDE to build faster
- How is eclipse ide seen in the academic world?
- How can I scroll left and right in Eclipse editor with the keyboard without moving the cursor?
- How does this Color marker happen in eclipse IDE ,and what should I do to clear the Color marker
- How to load an IFile and modify the same in eclipse plug-in development
- How to improve the performance of Eclipse IDE under QNX6
- How to save files OUTSIDE the Eclipse IDE workspace?
- How to redeploy the web app using the Eclipse IDE
- How to modify the Eclipse Run Configuration classpath?
- How to avoid Eclipse blocking keyboard shortcuts
- How to reuse the Eclipse 4 IDE Perspective Features in an RCP Application
- How to integrate DynamicC compiler(Rabbit Microcontroller/C ) with the Eclipse IDE
- How do I fold code for comment blocks inside method blocks in the Eclipse IDE
- In the Eclipse IDE console, how can the text output be copied without escape code characters
- how to import some xyz.war file into the eclipse ide
- Eclipse Plugin: How to modify the extension "org.eclipse.ui.newWizards"?
- How do I save the run and debug configurations in the eclipse IDE
- How do I pass a log4j configuration to the Eclipse IDE itself?
- How can I modify the .buildpath file in my Eclipse plugin?
- How to run a script which has Java command via Eclipse IDE such that I see the output and interact with the program?
- How to remove default things(functionalities) present in the IDE which was created using eclipse plugins?
- eclipse How can I define how many spaces the IDE uses when it autocomplete?
- The eclipse keyboard shortcuts of collapsing&expanding editor don't work
More Query from same tag
- import error while adding TextEditor to eclipse plugin - Cannot find the class file for org.eclipse.jface.text.revisions.RevisionInformation
- submit a job from eclipse to a running cluster on amazon EMR
- fatal error: opencv2/core/core_c.h: No such file or directory
- Add static files like resources in Java eclipse project
- How to specify dependency on tomcat libraries with gradle
- Outputting specific rows from SQL database using Date format
- JADE and JDBC MySQL connection giving classnotfound exception
- Tomcat 6 is not working in eclipse AND windows 7
- Eclipse Debugger doesn't stop at conditional breakpoint
- How do I include JAVA development tools in already installed Eclipse?
- Good way to package all jar files necessary to run Hadoop MapReduce application?
- Spring Boot 4.9.0 ThymeLeaf auto-complete not working in Eclipse
- What are P2 touchpoints, can they be used to run external scripts?
- FSTest - 'check default' spammed in logcat
- Exact duplicate shortcut from Eclipse in Intellij IDEA
- How to Convert ImageView to File imageFile
- Opening log4j Debug console in Eclipse
- How to use a GUI form created in IntelliJ in another program (e.g. Eclipse)
- Android ant: Build release with Debug option
- Getting Started with GlassFish
- Build failure when running "mvn clean install"
- How do you manage your Eclipse installation?
- Flood fill using java Pane - JAVA
- How to create a hyperlink in Eclipse plugin preferences page?
- SWT in eclipse version 4.1 add additional dialogs
- manage git clone on remote server with eclipse
- How can I measure number of bytecode instructions in class file?
- Java SWT/JFace TreeViewer move nodes by drag/drop in view
- 'the import java.sql cannot be resolved' eclipse
- Eclipse CDT - Ignore directories for Code Analysis