the bar you are talking about is the breadcrumbs.
to remove it, look at your toolbar which should more or less look like this:
then, click that button that is on the very far right. it looks like a little c with a green circle, a black triangle, and some small blue thing in the back. find that button on your eclipse toolbar and click it to show/hide breadcrumbs.
if you don't see it, let me know, and i can try to figure out which toolbar it is a part of.
just click the button next new class button and problem solved. and if you want breadcrumb just hit alt+shift+b. hit the link for image
right click on the breadcrum and click hide beadcrumb option.
when you right-click the breadcrumb bar, you need to right-click one of the words. just clicking the bar does not work
using the scala view, i neither had the icon mentioned in the accepted answer nor did alt+shift+b work.
what did work for me: right click in the unwanted breadcrumb bar and click hide breadcrumb.
- How do I get rid of this unwanted bar from Eclipse?
- How to get rid of "The web.xml file does not exist" error in Eclipse from GWT Plugin?
- how to get rid of that bar above the tabs in Eclipse
- How do I get rid of the Eclipse Find/Replace Bar
- Does anyone know how to get rid of this eclipse error window?
- How to get JSON in eclipse from this web php? from AndroidHive tutorial
- How to get rid of these from Eclipse tool bar?
- How to get rid of this Eclipse warning?
- How to get rid of lib from classpath ANT TESTNG ECLIPSE
- NoClassDefFounError:AndroidWebDriver. Everything seems fine in eclipse Projects. How Can I get rid of this error?
- How to get shutdown hook to execute on a process launched from Eclipse
- How to update Pandas from Anaconda and is it possible to use eclipse with this last
- Bold black cursor in Eclipse deletes code, and I don't know how to get rid of it
- How do I get verbose output from Maven in the Eclipse console?
- How to get rid of the warning: Use '$' instead of '.' for inner classes in Eclipse
- How to get the selected node in the package explorer from an Eclipse plugin
- how to get eclipse show a folder from file system
- How to get back a file that was excluded from a build configuration in Eclipse CDT?
- How do I get the current method from the active Eclipse editor?
- how to get rid of Compute Launch Button Tooltip error in Eclipse
- How to get resources path from an Eclipse plugin
- How to get rid of java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to locate the App Engine agent in Eclipse Helios?
- How to get repository url and plugin id from marketplace for Eclipse plugin
- How can I get Eclipse CDT to generate a C++ class constructor from data members?
- How can I get rid of Eclipse Git "conflict" icons after all merges are resolved?
- Eclipse 3.5: How to get file name from Editor?
- How to get src folder under project-root folder in github when staging from eclipse using egit
- How to get Eclipse JPA (Dali) to use persistence.xml from another project?
- How to get the current project path from eclipse using java
- How to get rid of folder inside eclipse Referenced Libraries
More Query from same tag
- How do I set up a build-script with Maven?
- Setup Java 6 annotation processing configuration for eclipse compiler with maven
- @Nonnull fields in an init method
- Release 6 is not found in the system - Creating a Project
- Python programming on Eclipse with Pydev
- How to create a context menu before Eclipse Import menu item in Eclipse Plugin development
- Eclipse reporting errors on arrays for Android
- Positioning Toolbars in Eclipse/RCP
- Running SimpleOpenNI and leJOS in same project
- Import app phonegap including paypal plugin in Eclipse
- Google login in eclipse causes error of "Cookies are off.Please Turn on"
- How to refresh Eclipse RCP plugin with jar libraries
- Using DatePicker and TimePicker dialog boxes - Android Java in Eclipse
- pde.exportFeatures for features in the target?
- Eclipse: remove plugins that fail to load
- eclipse (ADT) theme broken after installing subversive plugin
- How to solve Junit.jar library missing error in eclipse for openbravo
- Difficulty with settings in Eclipse ADT
- Creating a Simple JAX-WS WebService in Eclipse
- PDF viewer Eclipse Plugin/Library which supports text extraction
- Where is m2e-subclipse connector for using svn 1.8.x, subclise 1.10?
- Nullpointer exception on method with Nullable parameter
- Save action in Eclipse IDE to convert the java code to the diamond notation
- i got error while creating a android project in eclipse 3.6.1
- Changing home environment variable in eclipse
- Facelets page with special characters causes MalformedByteSequenceException: Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence at UTF8Reader.invalidByte
- Spring boot 1.4.1 Maven Eclipse Error 88252
- Installing NLTK for Python 3.3 using Terminal on a Mac
- How can I edit a HTML in a WebView?
- setVisible() before executing code in eclipse SWT