disable project/build automatically when you are exporting
i think is a problem of eclipse unable to detect the android command is still working or something similar.
of course there is ever the option of apk generation using ant outside eclipse you can generate an ant build.xml from your eclipse project more info in official android docs
this seem to be problem with your jvm. can you update your java and check again. also check this link
project/ clean worked for me. i think it could be related to the building of the project, as other users have posted.
the problem has gone until i have update adt and eclipse. i don't know which one solve the issue. now it's working smoothly for severeal signed export, with:
- adt version: 22.2.1.v201309180102-833290
- eclipse juno service release 2 build id: 20130225-0426
- gentoo linux running java 1.7.0_45-b18.
update: few exports after, i still get crashes from time to time, but no very frequently.
may be you should try to add execute authority . you can try something like this
first close auto-build
cd /home/your name/android-dev/sdk/tools/
sudo chmod +x zipalign
done and good luck to you
i used the
disable build automatically for months now, until i realized that aws plugins were slowing down the entire launch process. i uninstalled all aws plugins from help->installationdetails and everything now works perfectly as before. i do not need to disable
build automatically any more.
disable project/build automatically before export the apk.
project->build automatically. i've noted that this works for me.
- Exporting APK from eclipse (ADT) silently crashes
- Eclipse from ADT bundle crashes in Ubuntu 14.04
- Export APK from Eclipse produces error "No Build Tools installed in the SDK"
- aapt.exe crashes when I try to export my Android application from Eclipse
- OSX 10.10 and Eclipse Luna. Own App crashes when started from inside Eclipse
- RCP application run from Eclipse runs fine, exporting it throws InjectionExceptions
- "Could not find main method from given launch configuration" error when exporting jar from Eclipse
- Import android project in ADT Eclipse from github
- Eclipse ADT Bundle crashes suddenly on Mint 16 Petra
- Can't launch eclipse from adt bundle in ubuntu 12.04
- Android: How to reference a library project from an Eclipse ADT application project?
- Sign apk application before running on device from eclipse
- How to Import Reconfigured apk File from Amazon Appstore into Eclipse for Signing
- ClassNotFoundException after exporting from working application in Eclipse
- Exporting jar from eclipse won't work
- Android Map does not work when apk is not installed from Eclipse
- Issue in exporting WAR file from eclipse project
- Exporting maven project from eclipse and its deployment on tomcat
- Exporting jar from eclipse with classpaths...How do you do it?
- Trying to update Eclipse ADT - v 20.0.0 or above from v 18.x
- how to uninstall plugin/egit from ADT eclipse
- Eclipse ADT crashes with no real reason
- How to create an android Project from existing source in eclipse with ADT 20.0.X and SDK r20
- Eclipse ADT plugin update error occurred when updating from ADT 16 to ADT 17.
- TCP/IP monitor missing from Eclipse ADT (Android Development Tools)?
- Is there a way to revert eclipse android ADT from r17 to r16 since javadoc and source attachment is broken?
- How to import and call a library project from an Eclipse ADT application project?
- Exporting project settings from Eclipse
- Exporting WAR from eclipse, can not find mysql driver. Fine when run from eclipse
- After copying ADT Bundles from one ubuntu machine to another eclipse doesn't open
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse expression not allowing public method access
- Bean marked with @Configuration fails in creation and fails startup of application
- Proguard returned with error code 1. See console java.io.IOException
- Android app error- unfortunately your app has stopped
- Delete key sometimes doesn't work in HTML Editor of Nodeclipse NTS (Based on Eclipse 4.3 Kepler)
- ClassNotFoundException after ADT update
- NumberFormatException on eclipse start
- How do I turn off "Automatically Switch to Debug Perspective" mode in eclipse?
- No version prompt when running maven-release-plugin inside Eclipse
- Can ant use the build.xml created by Eclipse?
- Eclipse GDT: undefined reference to library components
- Missing requirement: Drools Eclipse Plug-in 6.3.0.Beta2 requires 'bundle org.kie.eclipse 0.0.0' but it could not be found
- Eclipse installation failed due to invalid APK file?
- java graphic library(processing, Piccolo, and JOGL)
- How to run tests using sure-fire on a POM package?
- The recovery of .p2 folder. Eclipse is not gettting start
- Ant does not include generated class files to packaged jar, until I do a Project->Clean in Eclipse
- I cant deploy an application onto my android
- How to keep CMake from destroying PyDev configuration in Eclipse project
- Referencing a library project in AndroidManifest.xml
- New App - Build SDK Android 2.2 (API 8) not available. How to make it show up?
- Get gps location once for 5 mins android Eclipse source code
- How to configure Eclipse to write C++ better?
- Eclipse Neon Json editor - allow comments
- LibGDX dual assets setup, Eclipse, Gradle
- My bundle tracing options not listed in Tracing UI dialog
- How change build target (2.2 to 2.3.3)? Or recover after trying
- Eclipse CDT doesn't clear errors from previous builds
- Text will not move to the left in a spinner
- Barcodescanner plugin is not being initialized in window.plugins