ctrl+l jump to line number. to hide/show line numbers, press ctrl+f10 and select 'show line numbers' there is no way to go to a particular column according to my knowledge.
on osx, the shortcut is ⌘ + l
it you want more short-cuts, refer http://www.shortcutworld.com/en/win/eclipse.html
you can use ctrl + forward or backward key to jump to the next dot in the same line.
for example, in
system.out.println("test"); you can switch between system, out and println by using ctrl + forward and backward key.
you can use 'command' + l to find line number in eclipse.
you can use ctrl + l to jump to specific line number
you can find a large list of eclipse shortcuts here: http://javatutorial.net/eclipse-shortcuts
as you are aware ctrl+l goes to a particular line, there is also ctrl+q to go to the last edit location. the is no key combination in eclipse to go to a particular line and column.
you can use a keyboard macro (available as hardware in some keyboards and included as software with some other keyboards). an explanation for microsoft is here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/237179 .
a program like autohotkey http://www.autohotkey.com/ can also be used.
- Eclipse copy/paste entire line keyboard shortcut
- Eclipse shortcut "go to line + column"
- Eclipse Duplicate line keyboard shortcut on MAC
- Eclipse shortcut to end of line and beginning of line
- Is there a way to create a shortcut in Eclipse that would jump the cursor to the nth column in the current row?
- getting eclipse duplicate line shortcut to work on fedora 19 ctrl+alt+Up/Down
- How to set shortcut to a line of code in Eclipse IDE editor
- Eclipse shortcut for scroll line + cursor down
- Does Eclipse have a shortcut to split a line and introduce a variable?
- How to obtain line and/or column from parsed java source from Eclipse JDT Parser from all nodes?
- Eclipse - Unable to install breakpoint due to missing line number attributes
- Keyboard shortcut to "untab" (move a block of code to the left) in eclipse / aptana?
- Counting Line Numbers in Eclipse
- Is there a shortcut in Eclipse to Re-run the most recently launched program?
- Delete a line in Eclipse
- Build Eclipse Java Project from Command Line
- Wrapping chained method calls on a separate line in Eclipse for Java
- How to stop Eclipse formatter from placing all enums on one line
- Key Shortcut for Eclipse Imports
- What is the Eclipse shortcut for "public static void main(String args)"?
- shortcut : how to get eclipse to go to the ONLY implementation of an interface's method
- Eclipse keyboard shortcut to indent source code to the left?
- What is the keyboard shortcut to go to a file in Eclipse on Mac OS X?
- Shortcut key to select word in Eclipse
- How to make Eclipse prompt me for command line arguments
- Most useful shortcut in Eclipse CDT
- Is there a keyboard shortcut in Eclipse to fold the current method/block?
- Eclipse shortcut keys are not working suddenly in Windows
- What is the eclipse shortcut for auto-generating a default and field constructor?
- No line numbers in Eclipse or Android Studio XML editor
More Query from same tag
- The reason of unnecessary crashes of eclipse
- Can't run app after update Android SDK Tool
- Is it possible to import a Maven JAR in a regular Java project?
- jQuery Code Assist for Eclipse
- Error Exporting Vuforia Unity Project into Eclipse
- Eclipse Java Project: "Source not found" complaint in working code
- aptana shortcuts for commenting/uncommenting code in php
- Remove broken plugin from Eclipse
- Debugging Cactus Tests in Eclipse
- Unable to generate report using eclipse
- Eclipse setting for generating getters and setters insertion point last member
- Create Eclipse java project with a java programm
- Android code works fine on Gingerbread but breaks on Nexus 7 w/ 4.2.2
- Problems when exporting a project
- I have IConfiguration obtained from a CDT project, how do I keep a copy of it for use after deleting it from project?
- Ordering autocompletion hints in Eclipse
- Attach Source Issue in Eclipse
- How to disable merge option in Eclipse Git?
- Error: No suitable driver found for jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/wt
- Eclipse, rename project removed all git repositories
- Eclipse: Incompatible JVM: Version 1.8.0_281 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 11 or greater is required
- Jboss 6 eclipse remote debugging fails for remote session bean injected via JNDI lookup
- Hibernate not finding book to create table
- Android - unable to install/debug an application in Eclipse on Ubuntu, while ADB works
- Unable to Consume Web-service in Eclipse
- How to mark files for edit in Subclipse
- Environment Variables (or Something Similar) in Automatic Mylyn Commit Messages -- Possible?
- hadoop Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: No FileSystem for scheme: https
- Calling Jmeter Functions from BeanShell Assertion Script
- How to translate (internationalize) a third-party Eclipse Plug-In?