jre 7 is probably installed in
program files\java and not
yep, in windows 7 64 bit you have
c:\program files and
c:\program files (x86). you can find java folders in both of them, but you must add
c:\program files\java\jre7\bin to environment variable path.
installing a 64-bit version of java will solve the issue. go to page java downloads for all operating systems
this is a problem due to the incompatibility of the java version and the eclipse version both should be 64 bit if you are using a 64-bit system.
first, ensure that your version of eclipse and jdk match, either both 64-bit or both 32-bit (you can't mix-and-match 32-bit with 64-bit).
second, the -vm argument in
eclipse.ini should point to the java executable. see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/eclipse.ini for examples.
if you're unsure of what version (64-bit or 32-bit) of eclipse you have installed, you can determine that a few different ways. see how to find out if an installed eclipse is 32 or 64 bit version?
- Eclipse - Failed to load the JNI shared library
- Eclipse run fail - Error code 13 and Failed to load JNI shared library
- failed to load the JNI shared library "C:\Windows\system32\..\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll\" ECLIPSE
- RHEL Eclipse Failed to load the JNI shared library libjvm.so
- Eclipse error: Failed to load the JNI shared library "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\client\jvm.dll
- Eclipse fails to start, gives - Failed to load the JNI shared Library
- Failed to load the JNI shared Library (JDK)
- Eclipse reported "Failed to load JNI shared library"
- Eclipse: Failed to load the JNI shared library "C:\Program Files(x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_15\bin\..\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll
- Failed to load JNI shared library
- Eclipse: Failed to load the JNI shared library
- Failed to load JNI shared library "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk\1.7.0_45\bin\...\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll"
- Failed to load JNI shared library "D:eclipse\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll"
- Eclipse: Failed to load the JNI shared library "C:\Windows\system32\..\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll"
- eclipse failed to load jni shared liberary
- eclipse failed to load jne shared library
- 'Failed to load the JNI shared library "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\client\jvm.dll" '
- JNI - Cannot load info library for OpenCV in Eclipse
- Falied to load the JNI shared library
- Eclipse JNI failed to load
- Eclipse executable launcher error: Unable to locate companion shared library
- Failed to load JavaHL Library
- Eclipse - Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder"
- How to fix the Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library for windows 7?
- cannot access memory at address 0X1 after setting up gdb and eclipse to debug shared library from Android Application
- mvn package load other Library as Eclipse
- Loading a dynamic C shared library using JNI which also loads another shared library
- The Eclipse Executable Launcher Was Unable To Locate Its Companion Shared Library
- Failed to load Widgetsets in maven project in eclipse
- Using SVNAnt in eclipse Build Failed (Could not load definitions from resource)
More Query from same tag
- How can I make JFrame close a external window?
- Expanding "find references" in eclipse (ADT)
- how to create using build.xml a file whose name consists of the date and time of creation
- Treeviewr rcp application
- Failed to open implementation for method added to interface from base class in Eclipse
- Eclipse PDT - Lost content assist. OverlappingFileLockException
- Error in eclipse while importing project from TFS
- Build with different values in c++ Eclipse CDT
- I have 2 JAVA projects in my eclipse one is maven-testNG and 2nd one is maven-cucumber. In cucumber project Illegal character in path
- Why am I getting output twice?
- Eclipse can't see content in CVS Repository
- eclipse external tools configurations -> referenced library in classpath does not exist: org.eclipse.swt
- Can't push my committed branch to my cloned github fork, and I can't find my github fork
- How to load font not installed on system
- Cant use IRClib in Android project
- An Android Virtual Device is failed to load
- Do developers actually use vim to write code (Java) on a Windows OS?
- Python OpenGL in Eclipse/Aptana
- Is there any way of configuring Eclipse IDE proxy settings via an autoproxy configuration script?
- Is there a way to tell eclipse to organize import A, import A.X and import B in that order?
- Trouble launching new Android activity
- Eclipse warning: "contains markers which may be removed by Sort Members" -- markers?
- How can JavaFX Media read .mp3 files inside runnable .jar file?
- Android change SDK version in Eclipse? Unable to resolve target android-x
- How do I test Java code that uses JAR?
- Images coming out smaller than usual! Android-Java Development
- Eclipse: exception switching perspectives after upgrade to Juno
- Filter Eclipse CDT textual search results by program-structural features
- TTS starts suddenly
- manually renaming project in eclipse workspace