right-click on the class, and select references/project
for searching all of the workspace, ctrl+shift+g
since eclipse 4.12 you can also use the code minings feature:
put the cursor on the class name (works for methods, constructors, fields, etc, too), press ctrl+shift+g and enjoy.
- Using Eclipse to see where a function was called or class used
- Eclipse: Java, see where class is used
- Eclipse - see which methods of one class are used in another?
- Where can I change comment in Java class (template) in Eclipse
- Eclipse how to see the Java file instead of class file
- Ant task: In ant build i am using java task, where i used system.out.println which are not appearing in the eclipse console
- How to see from where a public method is called in Eclipse using Java?
- How to know the command line used by Eclipse to run the java program?
- Can we call another project java class from our project in eclipse
- Where do you configure Eclipse Java compiler (javac) flags?
- Where to tweak an Eclipse to change the default settings used when creating a new Workspace?
- Shortcut to see class hierarchy in Eclipse
- Can the Eclipse Java formatter be used stand-alone
- Where can I find the setting for folding / unfolding the import statements in java in eclipse by default
- UML Plugin for Eclipse - Class Diagrams & Java Code Generation - Indigo/Juno
- Unbound class path variable java android eclipse
- Is it possible to use sysout without class and main method in Eclipse IDE using Java 9?
- Generating java proxy class in Eclipse
- Kotlin and Java project in Eclipse, NoClassDefFoundError, where are the class files?
- Installed Java 7u9 and Eclipse (Juno) but Eclipse doesn't see JavaFX2
- Eclipse dont have java doc to show information about class and methods. how to attach those? +android
- In eclipse, how can I see where the java classes are loaded from?
- Where to get Java eclipse extention\shourtcut for getters setters generation?
- Where in Eclipse do I see a project's build progress?
- Find dead class in Java with Eclipse
- Why does Eclipse let me compile some Java 7 language features into Java 6 class files?
- Error Preverifying Class - Java / Eclipse / Blackberry
- Eclipse Plugin for creating large java class diagrams from existing code
- How to import class into existing Java project, with Eclipse
- Eclipse - Unable to install breakpoint in a Java API Class
More Query from same tag
- SSH and Egit with Eclipse Neon
- Unable to use Ctrl+ Click in STS
- Javac flags and Eclipse settings to process Class.<GenericType>method() invocations
- Eclipse giving error at @SequenceGenerator "schema" not a valid attribute
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError maven + eclipse
- How to define in Eclipse Plugin WTP the context name of my app
- Is there a way to show hover JavaDoc help using the keyboard?
- Did anyone create the Java Code Formatter Profile for Eclipse IDE that conforms to the Android Code Style Rules?
- cannot run java file in command line that created by eclipse
- Resource file is missing with maven
- Giving Different Errors when running Struts2 Application From Eclipse
- Solving a left recursion problem in xText
- Do I need both JDK and JRE?
- Eclipse inserting data into SQLite Database, no such table
- Android Emulator: select AVD (Android Virtual Device) to run by default
- How to run Handler to UI thread in Open GL update thread
- Eclipse prevents editing after debug mode entered
- Setting up GWT project with maven in Eclipse
- Eclipse - JUnit / m2eclipse classpath problem
- Eclipse cannot find javaw.exe
- Integrating Amazon SQS service into Eclipse
- Call Clojure from Java, they said, it'll be easy, they said
- How do I know the path for Java import?
- Undo closed tab in Eclipse?
- Java separate methods and final variables
- file created using getRealPath gets created on .metada/.plugins folder not in WebContent project folder
- Eclipse icons are very small on high resolution screen - Windows 8.1, Lenovo Yoga Pro 2
- Eclipse won't run on fresh windows 10
- Why do eclipse update software sites keep coming back?
- How to write a plugin for Eclipse?