ctrl + d
from help->key assist... there are all kinds of useful keyboard shortcuts for eclipse.
for mac users: ⌘ + d
press ctrl+shift+l twice and press tab then you can type to find your shortkeys
and if you want it as a list to take a print or something, here is a link to the eclipse shortcut pdf.
to quickly find shortcuts, hit ctrl + l, ctrl + l (ctrl+l twice), then type something approximating what your command does in the filter text for the key assignments. this works pretty well for most shortcuts, although it can be a bit tricky for some where the name of their menu assignment bears no relation to that of their command in this list (for instance, team->revert to base appears in the keys list as 'replace with latest from repository'), so sometimes a little lateral thought is required :-) if no shortcut exists, it's easy to add one in the keys dialog.
if your are using mac then it is
command + d => ⌘ + d
you can reassign the
delete line command to your favourite hotkey.
now type "delete" and reassign the filtered commando.
ctrl + d should delete the line.
in the future, if you need to quickly find a keyboard shortcut for something simple, just hit ctrl+shift+l.
- Delete a line in Eclipse
- Eclipse rebinding delete line to ctrl+shift+d does not work
- Howto: Eclipse plugin Textmarker hightlight by line not by char and delete them
- how to delete particular statements of the entire workspace in Eclipse IDE using line numbers automatically
- Eclipse - Unable to install breakpoint due to missing line number attributes
- Eclipse copy/paste entire line keyboard shortcut
- Counting Line Numbers in Eclipse
- Build Eclipse Java Project from Command Line
- Wrapping chained method calls on a separate line in Eclipse for Java
- Eclipse shortcut "go to line + column"
- How to stop Eclipse formatter from placing all enums on one line
- How to make Eclipse prompt me for command line arguments
- No line numbers in Eclipse or Android Studio XML editor
- How to change the color of current line & text selection in eclipse (for Java)?
- Eclipse could not delete error
- Java - Build and run eclipse project from command line
- Vertical line between matching curly braces for java in eclipse
- How do I delete an Eclipse perspective for a plugin I uninstalled?
- Remove blank line in Eclipse
- Add @SuppressWarnings("unchecked") in generics to single line generates eclipse compiler error
- Stop eclipse from line wrapping?
- How can I set the current line of execution in the eclipse java debugger?
- How to delete a java working set in Eclipse
- Eclipse debug view current line
- How to know the command line used by Eclipse to run the java program?
- how to turn off break line in eclipse
- How to get carriage return without line feed effect in Eclipse console?
- How to delete Eclipse completely (including settings and plugins) from Mac OS X?
- Howto prevent eclipse from line wrapping in XML and HTML files?
- Eclipse command line arguments
More Query from same tag
- eclipse ASTNode to source code line number
- Importing multimodule maven project from Git into Eclipse/STS
- Saving multiple .txt Files with a for Loop
- Escape forward slash in jscript regexp character class?
- compile scala-spark file to jar file
- How to turn off Eclipse auto expands JRE classes from Package Explorer?
- Are there any user interface prototyping tools for Eclipse?
- How to configure application level settings in Websphere developer tool in Eclipse?
- how to implement alljoyn Client & Service at one single Activity (Android)?
- <pluginManagement> tag causes "cannot find symbol" on Maven2
- android deprecation situation
- How to get Logback to log stderr in red in Eclipse console?
- Eclipse .metadata\.plugins disk space
- making EditText to show only two decimal places
- Buildship: Unsupported class file major version 60
- I want the sound to stop when the user clicks the home button, but not when a new content view is called
- How to associate an editor with a problem marker?
- Eclipse C++ doesn't create project folder hierarchy
- Run/Debug Apache Fineract using Eclipse??
- Debug : android.view.InflateException
- Error While installing Android Adt Bundle with eclipse
- How to migrate my eclipse to another computer?
- Keep two console windows open for terminated console apps in Eclipse
- Errorneous Message "No setter found for property" in eclipse kepler with Spring 3.2
- Ant build consoles get clobbered by dependent projects in Eclipse
- Eclipse not loading android SDK
- Error parsing JSON Array, DOCTYPE
- Error with eclipse download
- start eclipse error, start to "Loading org.eclipse.core.filebuffers"