click the "remove all sessions" button in the toolbar of the "coverage" view.
close the ide and open it again. this works if you did not use any code coverage tools and have just clicked the basic "coverage" icon in the ide.
i have used the open clover tool for the code coverage, i have also been searching this for a long time. its pretty straightforward, in the coverage explorer tab, you can find three square buttons which says the code lines you wanted to display, click on hide the coverage square box and its gone. last button in the image below:
if you would like to remove active session/project/folder then you can follow
click the "remove active session" button in the toolbar of the "coverage" view.
added shortcut ctrl+shift+x c to keybindings (window -> preferences -> filter for keys) when 'editing java source' for 'remove active session'.
for those using cobertura and only have the coverage session view like i do,just try closing eclipse and starting it up again. this got rid of the highlighting for me.
if you remove the coverage session, also the coverage coloring will disappear. for this, hit remove session or remove all sessions in the coverage view's toolbar.
i found a workaround over on github: https://github.com/jmhofer/ecobertura/issues/8
for those who don't want to click the link, here's the text of the comment:
good workaround: create a run configuration with a filter, that excludes everything ("*") and let it run just a single test. name it "undo coverage".
i did this and it worked quite well in eclipse juno.
credit for this goes to usulsk.
on 4.2 eclipse it seems to be impossible to remove the ecobertura highlights. sadly ecobertura plugins seems to be not maintained anymore. however if you start writing into the class, its gone. so type a space, and then undo, and its gone.
- Clearing coverage highlighting in Eclipse
- Eclipse Clover Plugin / Toggling Code Coverage Highlighting on Editor
- Eclipse syntax highlighting preferences save and restore
- Highlighting modified lines in Eclipse
- Eclipse highlighting the same occurrence of the word
- Eclipse plugin for code coverage
- Eclipse Android - Logcat Clearing too Fast
- Adding GLSL syntax highlighting to Eclipse
- Automatically clearing LogCat on each Eclipse Debug/Run?
- Clearing Eclipse Subversion password
- Eclipse stops console from clearing
- Why is Eclipse highlighting my code in red and how do I turn it off?
- Eclipse copy code with syntax highlighting
- CakePHP .ctp syntax highlighting in Eclipse
- Logcat in eclipse keeps auto clearing
- Highlighting all occurrences of a search string in Eclipse Java editor
- Eclipse Juno JSP syntax highlighting doesn't work
- Can I customize syntax highlighting in Eclipse to show octal literals differently?
- How to get unit test coverage results in Eclipse + Pydev?
- Quick way to set custom syntax highlighting in Eclipse
- How to add Syntax highlighting for .Vue files in Eclipse
- Eclipse stops highlighting references after a while
- How do i add syntax highlighting in Eclipse for laravel blade files
- Eclipse not syntax highlighting files other than build.xml?
- Scala IDE - Play 2 Eclipse Plug-in not highlighting syntax for Scala HTML Templates
- Eclipse Syntax Highlighting for HTML Files with <script type="tmpl_handlebars">
- How to import Eclipse syntax highlighting profile in Netbeans for Java projects?
- Changing highlighting color in a theme from Eclipse color theme
More Query from same tag
- How to refresh fragments 'onResume?'
- the import org.openqa.selenium.webdriver cannot be resolved
- Eclipse internal web browser rendering incorrectly after OS system update
- Open web service explorer with http error 500 in eclipse
- eclipse mtj memory monitor
- How can I create a local highscore list in android eclipse?
- Eclipse warning like icon on every file inspite of no actual warning
- eclipse: how to get the "link with editor" to work between windows?
- Can't run Java Application with Maven from Eclipse but it works in Command line
- JSP pages in Eclipse do not indent?
- Cannot run program on eclipse workplace
- Forcing classpath precedence with Tomcat 5.5 under eclipse
- How to keep the bottom of an SWT Browser widget visible when appending to the HTML content?
- Eclipse CDT: Make a project rebuild when a library built in another project was rebuild
- failed to parse xml file eclipse
- GWT project debug crash
- RadRails (Eclipse plug-in) not recognizing 1.9.1 ruby features
- what is the official/active home of the MercurialEclipse plugin?
- Loading Java class files for Soot dynamically in Eclipse
- Error while trying to start MySQL
- Text Editor in eclipse plugin is not properly executed
- Maven + Tycho adds all workspace enabled plugins to build
- Eclipse keeps re-checking my git repositories. How do I turn this off or change the interval?
- ndk-build library can't be added to apk file by eclipse and signature issue after aapt a the lib module
- Old Android loaded into new eclipse
- How to download sources and javadoc artifacts with Maven Eclipse plugin from other repository?
- Import existing project
- Can eclipse be configured to automatically fix missing Imports?
- To change colour of text in java console
- eclipse plugin action set drop menu