it looks like eclipse has changed a bit,
but the following method which worked for me seems very close to the old one.
the solution consists of 2 steps:
first you have to update eclipse's preferences (
window > preferences):
make sure that you check both
buildnext to the
last you should change your project's validators:
the explanation is clear but basically what you should do is as follows:
add exclude group..., select it and then click on
folder or file name(note that there are other options), and specify your file/folder.
you should be able to verify that its working by deleting the existing errors/warnings,
and then left-click your project and select the
this setting can be committed into source control as well.
with eclipse luna i was getting this as well. i did a right click on jquery.jqgrid.min.js and selected 'validate'. it then validated fine and the errors went away.
not sure if it'll work for all. but what i did was select the unnecessary errors in 'problems' tab of eclipse, rclick and delete. eclipse stopped showing the error..
- Change Eclipse settings to ignore errors on a specific file
- How to set Eclipse gcc compiler to ignore specific errors or change from error to warning
- How can I change Eclipse color scheme for a specific file extension?
- Git ignore a specific file in Eclipse
- Set compiler specific settings and project build location in eclipse via cmake file
- Change Android Eclipse settings to ignore error
- how to ignore eclipse errors in PHP file
- Eclipse Editor: How to change file format from Dos to Unix
- How can I disable compiler warnings in Eclipse on a file specific basis?
- How to tell Eclipse to ignore errors in an Ant build.xml?
- How to ignore tab spaces in eclipse cvs file compare?
- Where to tweak an Eclipse to change the default settings used when creating a new Workspace?
- How to open a file in Eclipse AND jump to a specific line?
- Eclipse CDT not building project on header file change
- How do I get Eclipse to ignore errors in WSDL file?
- Change color of spelling errors in eclipse
- C JNI code introduces errors in an Android Eclipse project once the C file is opened in the editor
- How to ignore missing filter file error on pom.xml in Eclipse when using resource filtering?
- How to stop Eclipse CDT from emitting errors due to gcc specific syntax?
- Eclipse Mars - one specific file will not open in compare editor?
- Howto ignore specific undefined variables in Pydev Eclipse
- Eclipse Instantly detect external file change
- How to change the default C++ file extension in Eclipse CDT when creating a new file?
- How do I programmatically change the Eclipse CDT tool settings for a file?
- How to ignore a specific exception in Eclipse
- How to change Eclipse settings (for Java) to put brackets on the line after a method/class declaration?
- Eclipse Oxygen JSP validation errors specific with nested JSTL tags
- Change appearance of .txt file editor in eclipse
- Eclipse - Change the background color of selected file in the 'View' window
- How can I change the view / editor for a file in Eclipse using the keyboard?
More Query from same tag
- Command Handler not responding for EditorSelectionDialog
- How do I use another java project in my code?
- Error drools - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/drools/event/KnowledgeRuntimeEventManager
- Receiving simple parameters with webservice
- Errors when trying to install PyDev in Eclipse
- unable to install egit on eclipse indigo
- ADT Plugin in Eclipse not working
- logcat filter shows count but empty when selected
- xtext implement custom IResourceValidator
- Changing a variable affects an indirect variable (value vs reference)
- M2E: Version is duplicate of parent version - Why is this a warning?
- C++ queue doesn’t like less than 8 char*s
- "Go to definition" from PyDev not work in External Library files
- Adding an existing Editor from a Perspective to MultiPageEditor
- How to show arguments of java function in vim + eclim?
- Packaging Jython project into Jar with/without PyDev
- Using Eclipse plugin without any extension-point
- Debugger Will Not Reach Breakpoint - Throws Exception Instead
- Intellij and Eclipse unable to find library artifact
- Importing HoloEverywhere into Eclipse: Error: No resource found that matches the given name
- Weka connection to MySQL in Eclipse
- Undefined reference to Boost Thread
- maven eclipse taglib compile warning
- After deployment Tomcat server is not running on port 8443 from Commandline
- Android - SwipeRefreshLayout importing issue
- Is it possible to run the version of Maven that is integrated into Eclipse from the command line?
- Android Emulator Crashing in Android 3.0 (Honeycomb)
- How do I create a java servlet program and run it using XAMPP Tomcat?
- Duplicate Apache POI jars
- Can the Eclipse formatter be configured to indent multiple lines between parenthesis properly?