select the project in the package explorer and press ctrl + shift + o (same keystroke as the single class version). should work for packages, etc.
if you want to run save actions against a whole project you can right click on the project, then choose source and then clean up...
i have leadbolt ads in my android app. on every leadbolt version, leadbolt force me to re-update the name of the java import. for example, in my app it was :
then on the update they gave me a new package with the name:
and therefore, i have to make a change from the older name to the newer name on around 20 or more of java source code files. so, what i did is to re-organize the imports using this way in eclipse i.d.e.:
- select in your application, the package name, the one directly under the folder "src" in your project folder.
- right click the package name and select "organize imports"
- please don't forget to change the names too in the androidmanifest.xml; otherwise, your app will crash.
for mac you can use cmd + shift + o. alternatively, you can do it through the menu:
source -> optimize imports
you can run this on individual files, or for each source folder. the option is greyed out if you try it at the project level of the project explorer. so you may have to do it a couple time if you have a bunch of modules and source folders. :)
for eclipse helios, open the "project explorer" view, clic right on your src folder, go under the source menu, and clic "organize imports" that should work for all your project. or just hit the combination ctrl + shift + o on the src folder.
you can edit the clean up options on save to make it organize imports. that way all of your imports will always be organized.
in eclipse 3.4 just go into window - preferences. in the tree view look under java -- editor -- save actions.
this is how i keep my imports organized all of the time.
- Can you organize imports for an entire project in eclipse with a keystroke?
- How do you organize imports in Eclipse with Pydev?
- Eclipse Source / Organize Imports option does not show up for project or folder
- Can I make Eclipse Helios organize imports with blank lines between subpackage imports?
- Organize Imports for an entire project in Flash Builder
- How to create the pom.xml for a Java project with Eclipse
- Can Eclipse the Organize Import (ctrl+shift+o) command's handling of static imports be modified?
- Javadoc for Android project in Eclipse fails with NullPointerException
- When using Eclipse with FindBugs can you mark a bug as not a bug and have it removed from the bug list?
- How can I add current Eclipse project to git with EGit?
- How to use Linked Files in Eclipse for PhoneGap project with Android
- How Can I Tell Eclipse to Compile and Build a Project with a Different JRE Version than it Normally Does?
- eclipse Charset for working with Windows & Linux on same Project
- Search entire project for includes in Eclipse CDT
- How do you attach JSdoc in Eclipse so that I can have autocomplete for a personal library
- When you get a stack trace in Eclipse with SDK classes in the stack, how can you see the SDK sources?
- How can you set-up PHP + xDebug + (x)Unit + Eclipse to work with breakpoints in unit tests?
- Can you enable variable highlighting with Eclipse PDT?
- How do you add a PHP framework to code completion/assist in Eclipse PDT and can the framework be added as default for all projects?
- How to use an existing Project as a template for a new one with Eclipse (CDT)?
- Getting Eclipse Java Organize Imports to work with Google checkstyle
- Can not share new project with Subversive SVN in Eclipse Neon
- Eclipse 4 RCP Can you add an Activator to an existing project
- build.gradle for eclipse project with multiple source folders
- How can i import a Eclipse launch-group configuration into another workspace along with project
- Can I debug WebApps in Tomcat and Eclipse with blank project name?
- How to setup a Java Eclipse (Juno) dynamic web project with Maven for App Engine
- Eclipse sync with svn repo is not available for Maven import project
- Best git structure for importing android dependent project with egit in eclipse
- How to make the runnable jar file for a maven eclipse project with hibernate configuration
More Query from same tag
- NullPointerException for if(line[waitingLine].isEmpty()) --emptyLines;
- Fetch all Form tags from HTML from console in eclipse selenium java
- SVN file changes undetectable in Eclipse Kepler Project Explorer
- WSO2 Eclipse plugin not working well
- Blackberry on Eclipse - Simulator won't launch
- How to change Eclipse autocomplete priorities for overloaded methods?
- Spring cannot find file in classpath, but it's right there at the root of the war file
- visual studio does not give error if a header is missing
- Eclipse cannot shutdown BEA WebLogic server
- Keyboard shortcut to switch between test and class in eclipse?
- Setting up apache solr in eclipse
- Android, Eclipse: Item in .xml Layout Not Displaying in Graphical Layout
- How to upload multiple files by using AutoIt?
- Building workspace in eclipse
- How to automatically logout the Android app if it is not touched(inactive) for 30 mins?
- How to implement commandline order while using Eclipse
- Eclipse Plug-in Development: get project infos
- How to enable Task tags (TODO,...) for java?
- Eclipse Configuration Problems
- Externalize strings for Android project
- Error running Spring Boot application from command line
- Disabling OK button of JFace-InputDialog when input is not valid
- How can we use clickAt() command instead of click()?
- Tomcat Deploying 2 Projects
- How to properly perform an SVN relocate on Zend for Eclipse
- Create and Android project in Eclipse and duplicate it easily
- No bundles specified
- Type of Eclipse project for sample Spring project
- Ljava.lang.Object; cannot be cast to com.entity.MechanicEntity
- Eclipse - find all classes that extend interface