you are able to define the precise list of exception you want to have a breakpoint on, even if those exceptions are uncaught (which should be the equivalent of "
go to the breakpoints window, there's a button that looks like j!, there you can set breakpoints for java exceptions, either caught or uncaught. you can reference classes or use pattern matchers for exception names.
also, under window -> preferences, select java -> debug and there's a checkbox to tell the debugger to break on uncaught exceptions
- Break when exception is thrown
- Eclipse - break on user code when unhandled exception is raised on Android App
- Java is shutting down when creating a new JFrame when started from Eclipse. No exception thrown
- eclipse debugger - breakpoint when exception is thrown on a specific place
- eclipse: break when exception is thrown, before finally block
- Exception thrown in Tomcat when using JSF in Eclipse Dynamic Web Project
- Class Not Found Exception when running JUnit test
- Break on exception in pydev
- Exception when I run my application from Eclipse
- Break when a variable is assigned some value
- Exception java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError when trying to open allure-reports in webdriver.io project
- Why when starting GWT in debug mode, my break points don't break
- Strange "Resource leak: stream is never closed" with try-with-resources if Exception is thrown in a loop
- Remove java exception breakpoints when debugging Liferay in eclipse
- Break on Exception in Eclipse using jUnit
- Eclipse - Unexpected exception when trying to create Web Service based on a WSDL file
- "Workspace is closed" exception when trying to get the workspace through ResourcesPlugin
- how to stop eclipse breaking at every caught exception when running in debug
- Exception when trying to upgrade to sbt eclipse 4.0.0
- Getting class not found Exception when running in eclipse
- Is it possible to find where a specific thrown exception could be caught in eclipse?
- Prepared statement only throws exception when not debugging
- "411 Length Required" Exception when pushing to Github from Eclipse
- Eclipse SWING app: breakpoint hit only after an uncaught exception is thrown
- NullPointerException thrown in Eclipse when trying to open Android XML view?
- Lambda type inference infers an exception type not thrown by the lambda
- Why does eclipse break when the .project file is hidden?
- NoClassDefFoundError exception when deploying dynamic web app from eclipse
- Admob Google Play services. null pointer exception when showing interstitial ads
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse : Creating Web Service via Apache Axis2 & Tomcat server 7
- Use setBackgroundResource in a other method?
- multiple instances of mods in eclipse for minecraft
- java eclipse patched JRE classes Xbootclasspath Could not find or load main class
- Cannot compile all classes separately in the same package
- How to get the path of maven settings.xml programmatically
- In eclipse dynamic web project, how to link css to jsp file in webcontent folder
- Write java resource in src directory
- Eclipse 4.9 STS 4 very slow and often get stuck
- Gettext from android button return ""
- searching for multiple occurrences of variables in a method
- How to fix on loading spring-context?
- Selenium webdriver throws exception when trying to run via ANT
- How do you use ShowcaseView library in your android project which isnt based on gradle build?
- Android.App.Activity - package does not exist
- How to fix an error in Eclipse when trying to commit code to Bitbucket
- How to import C makefile project into eclipse or put in under eclipse
- Eclipse hangs at the Android SDK Content Loader
- birt report tables not displaying in PDF
- Add tab to multiple lines in Eclipse XML Editor
- Locking is not possible in the directory C:\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi
- nextDouble() don't accept points, just commas
- eclipse "find all references" - how do i limit file types for this search
- Using malloc() and other functions in C using Eclipse
- Eclipse Gradle plugin fails to retrieve Gradle distro on fresh Luna install
- Selenium RC launches Firefox5 and IE8 browser but does not go to the specified url
- Installing Plugin to Eclipse Doesn't Work
- How to default the working directory for JUnit launch configurations in Eclipse?
- Why is Eclipse (Kepler) attempting to run this Weblogic class when saving my HTML?
- Eclipse folder structure changed