Assuming you are running docker desktop for Mac, have you checked: https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-mac/apple-silicon/ ? You need to download the preview for docker to work on M1.
Try running native in ARM64 building a arm64 docker image.
See a similar issue that I answer: https://stackoverflow.com/a/68992222/7870598
- Unable to run Spring in Docker - Apple M1
- Unable to run 'RUN ./mvnw dependency:go-offline -B' when building docker image from "openjdk:8-jdk-alpine" for Spring Boot app
- Unable to run './mvnw clean install' when building docker image based on "openjdk:8-jdk-alpine" for Spring Boot app
- Unable to run the flyway scripts from Spring Boot application with database as Mysql in docker container
- Unable to run Spring Boot app with Multi-Stage Docker Build
- Docker dotnet watch run error: Unable to bind to https://localhost:5000 on the IPv6 loopback interface
- Unable to run rails console using Docker Compose
- Unable to run a Docker image with a Rust executable
- Unable to run cygwin in Windows Docker Container
- Unable to deploy Ubuntu 20.04 Docker container on Google Cloud Run
- Unable to run docker image - no main manifest attribute, in app.jar
- Unable to run SQL Server 2019 docker with volumes and get ERROR: Setup FAILED copying system data file
- Unable to run docker image due to libGl error
- Unable to run flask app in debug mode using Docker
- Unable to access my minikube cluster from the browser (❗ Because you are using a Docker driver on windows, the terminal needs to be open to run it.)
- Unable to connect to Kafka run in container from Spring Boot app run outside container
- how to run docker on apple silicon (m1)
- Unable to run Angular test cases inside docker container
- docker run error: Unable to access jarfile
- Unable to run mongo express with docker compose
- Spring boot with docker unable to find valid certification path to requested target error
- Unable to run an Android application in a Docker container with Gitlab-CI
- Unable to run docker image created from ISO
- Unable to docker run
- Unable to run Docker without sudo on AMI linux EC2 instance on AWS
- How to run Puppeteer on a Docker container on a MacOS Apple Silicon M1 arm64 host
- Docker run -v : Unable to mount a bind volume : "invalid volume specification"
- Unable to run a development build of a React app in a Docker container using node:alpine
- Docker-Compose cannot run in Docker Apple Silicon Tech Preview? (apple silicon m1)
- Unable to run JUnit5 tests with Bazel inside Docker container
More Query from same tag
- Using custom hostnames for docker local development containers
- Running Node-Red in a Docker Container on my Server - where store data files (csv)?
- Can I build a dynamic library within a docker container which can be linked to from outside docker?
- Not able to run tomcat container in kubernetes after exposing it as a service
- Docker automatically binds port
- Failed to execute script docker-compose Laravel
- Can't add schema for postgres inside docker
- IBM MQ docker add personal cert to .kdb
- Dockerfile with angular and nginx fails at the build phase
- CircleCI: build of Meteor 2.2 docker application - failing
- Problems running a Docker image built with an ARMv7 base image on a x86 desktop
- Bluemix scalable container group custom domain SSL certificate
- specify ip address for docker for mac
- Why is docker pull not extracting layers in parallel?
- Can't connect to host ADB from within docker container
- integer variable expression in docker-compose.yml
- Copy files from container to local in Docker
- Unable to build Dockerfile Error: Unable to access jarfile /dev/docker-files/billing/wlp-extended-188.8.131.52.jar
- Docker Wkhtmltopdf HostNotFoundError
- How to share ownership of mounted directory on docker?
- Docker Call to undefined function imagecreatefromjpeg()
- docker issue devmapper: Unknown device
- Docker: how to manage development and production settings?
- You must use HTTPS while generating Kong client credentials
- Is it possible to assign static ip to a stateful container in kubernates? if yes how it can be
- Selenium/standalone-firefox docker on raspberry pi not working: how to use RSelenium on a raspberryPi
- .NET Core API can't connect to database via docker-compose
- running a phpUnit test within a docker container
- How to make a Docker container available to a task in Azure Pipelines?
- Google Container Registry pushing images into purgatory