My answer was found in the Changes in D3 5.0 doc.
D3 no longer provides the d3.schemeCategory20* categorical color schemes. These twenty-color schemes were flawed because their grouped design could falsely imply relationships in the data: a shared hue can imply that the encoded data are part of a group (a super-category), while relative lightness can imply order. Instead, D3 now includes d3-scale-chromatic, which implements excellent schemes from ColorBrewer, including categorical, diverging, sequential single-hue and sequential multi-hue schemes. These schemes are available in both discrete and continuous variants.
I was searching for issues with d3.schemeCategory20c so I kept getting old posts, this morning when I console'd d3.schemeCategory20c (something I should've did a while ago) and found it to be undefined. I figured it out.
- d3 pie chart all black fill, d3.schemeCategory20c not being called
- D3.js pie chart not showing all arcs
- D3 Pie Chart new path values not being calculated after update
- Is it possible to start a D3JS pie chart with all values being 0?
- AngularJS directive not being called
- Pie chart click issue - click not detected
- Label names are not displayed from input data in pie transition chart of d3.js
- Slice and bounce effect not working properly in pie chart
- D3.js Pie Chart Dynamic Update Transitions not Working as Expected
- SOLVE: C3 - Labels not showing in C3 pie chart whit narrow arcs
- Text being covered by paths in d3 pie chart
- d3 area chart not being displayed
- D3 Labels in pie chart being cut off
- Pie is not a function in Ember D3 Pie Chart
- How to Increase the width of C3 pie chart Legend only. Not for the whole graph
- D3 bar chart not working properly with all negative and positive values
- Fill the inside of a pie donut chart d3
- Pie chart not updating properly when using brush in series chart
- angular nvd3 duration not affect pie chart
- dc.js apply some, but not all chart selections to numberDisplay, while maintaining the interactions between charts in place
- D3 live pie chart not updating?
- d3.js pie chart not showing
- Pie chart legend in dc.js 1.7 not showing up
- Pie Chart not rendering in dashboard area using D3 v5
- this.set() not a function when clicking D3 Pie Chart Segments
- attrTween function not being called
- nvd3.js x-axis not rotating all tick labels after chart re-render
- D3 - y axis not being appended to chart
- Colour not rendering properly Pie Chart d3
- D3.js pie chart labels for slices not tweening
More Query from same tag
- How to load tsv file to use with D3
- Data with custom date dimple.js
- d3 - trigger mouseover event
- How to access svg:image's elements when image is external and loaded in to a svg:g
- Multi donut graph with curved borders
- d3.js title above responsive chart with fixed aspect ratio
- Adding text to links that is represented in a JSON list - D3.js tree layout
- How to set the label for each vertical axis in a parallel coordinates visualization?
- Basic calculations and method calls in D3
- dc.js error: d3.time is undefined
- sort a dimension in crossfilter - d3
- Behaviors are not supported in d3 v4
- how can I use d3 to display a div at a fixed position over an svg?
- D3.js how prevent drag-start on click event
- how to add tooltip for donut chart in loop using d3js
- How can I get the bounding box values of all the text elements in a selection?
- How can I connect coordinate points on a map using d3js?
- svg image not visible after reload
- interact between two different graphs in two different browser windows in dc.js crossfilter
- d3.js svg save symbol to canvas browser output with <base href="/">
- d3.js concentric ring chart
- Meteor and D3: d3.event is null
- Populating d3.tip with correct data
- Adding tooltip elements after updating data using d3 enter method
- Cannot render csv file retrieved with Flask with the d3.js library
- D3.js filter existing html table
- How to avoid the overlapping of text elements on the TreeMap when child elements are opened in D3.js?
- Plotting two datasets
- "d3.select(...) is not a function"
- Focusing on geojson in D3.js map