You need to convert your data structure into something that can be used directly to draw the lines, e.g. through
var pairs = d3.entries(dataset);
Complete example here.
- d3 creating A multiseries chart using d3
- Creating a swim lane chart using d3
- Creating a legend for a bubble chart using D3
- Using External json file for creating bubble chart using d3js
- Creating a simple pie chart using dc.js
- Creating Markers for svg chart using d3.js
- How to create a multiseries line chart using data filtered from a csv file?
- creating a line chart using C3
- Creating a flexible bar chart with a complex dataset using D3
- D3.js - Issue creating normalised stacked bar chart using example function on Obsevablehq
- Creating a stack bar chart using XML data
- Creating a simple line chart from a CSV using D3.js
- why Only one line is getting extended while using brushed() in interactive multiseries line chart
- Can I create a flow chart (no tree chart) using D3.js
- How can I position rotated x-axis labels on column chart using nvd3?
- Using d3js to make a candlestick or ohlc chart
- Using an ordinal scale ('d3.scale.ordinal') for the x-axis in a bar chart
- Multiseries line chart with mouseover tooltip
- How to do wordwrap for chart labels using d3.js
- how to create labels for data in donut chart using d3.js
- D3 Sankey chart using circle node instead of rectangle node
- NVD3 - line chart NaN on safari using latest versions
- Make simple bar chart using C3 with separate columns on the x axis
- D3js - Creating and easily updating a multi-line chart
- how to create multiline chart using dc.js
- issue while using d3 brush in a line+bar chart (zoom in line+bar chart)
- adding tooltips to pie chart using d3.js
- Interactive spider or radar chart using d3
- Setting pie chart colors using d3.js
More Query from same tag
- D3.js: How can I tell apart JSON data from JSON file/endpoint
- Updating data in the enter().append() block d3.js
- wrapping svg:text with mbostock's wrap function
- Visualizing continuous stream of data in D3
- Applying css to the ticks and line of an axis
- D3 transition not working as intended
- d3 error data is not defined
- Convert JSON values to number when key/values are dynamic
- How to zoom a d3 chart correctly?
- Indexing into array with functions
- Differing values for d3.scale.pow(0.5) versus d3.scale.sqrt()
- How can I use column values for SVG colors using JS/D3?
- Circle Pack & Force layout on same page?
- Get class of selected svg element in d3
- D3 stacked area chart stack function
- Interactive SVG / control through links
- d3.select(#elementId) doesn't find a element
- D3 Word Cloud Error upon Refresh
- Two geojson files not superposing
- D3.js tipsy tooltips
- Concurrency transitions in D3 (circle following filling path)
- What environment do I need to run a vasturiano 3D-Force Graph?
- D3.js rendered page crashes on all major browsers on Mac but doesn't crash on Windows or Ubuntu
- Issue trying to build error chart in D3
- d3.js text transition if string is too long
- Display information in line graph using d3.js with Ruby on Rails
- Create Paired Bar Chart d3.js
- How to filter a barchart by a "thrid" value using d3.js
- Using d3 to generate rect that fits text size
- Is there a working implemenation to fit multiple d3 charts like line, bar, etc on one page?