The first timestamp in your sample data is from November 2009. You have to customize cal-heatmap to your particular datasource, so that the calendar is displaying the calendar for your data daterange, otherwise it will display a calendar starting from today.
start property to
new Date(2009, 10, 1)
- Loading and visualizing data with cal-heatmap
- d3.js and loading data with special characters
- Combining Parent and Nested Data with d3.js
- D3.js -- loading and manipulating external data
- How to pull data from mysql database and visualize with D3.JS?
- Fetching and processing data with semicolon delimiters and no headers
- Date and time transition from data with line
- Create an interactive 3d scatter plot with D3.js and Three.js with json data
- D3.js: Zooming the x-axis and data with mouse wheel scroll
- d3 multiline update path and transition path does not work with nested data
- d3.js moving average with previous and next data values
- how to zoom d3.js chart and reload data with greater granularity (in AJAX)
- HeatMap - dc.js and d3.js using JSON data
- Get attributes of existing SVG elements and bind as data with d3.js
- Update with DOM children and data propagation
- Grouped bar chart with zoom and updateable data error
- Specifying Ticks on D3 Bar chart with Time Series data and scaleBand
- Data structure for a family tree with multiple partners and siblings?
- Where to store remote data in Svelte for responsive data vizualisations with Svelte and D3 (best practices)
- d3 line and area charts not updating with new data array
- How to find top 5 numbers in a data set and data associated with it?
- Updating data values with HTML input and changing the data array
- D3 chart for visualizing data by sector and overall and algo explained
- Loading csv data with d3.csv in nvd3 multiBar Chart example (JSON format)
- How can I append string to y-axis data with tick and d3.format?
- Need help visualizing some data with an open processing sketch
- Load and display data with condition, but the condition is not met
- How to make a mouseover interactive line graph with multiple data series and 2 y axes?
More Query from same tag
- D3 bubble chart - 'cannot read property 'map' of undefined'
- Mouseover Hiding Stacked Elements From Mouse (HitTesting)
- Tooltip not working nor displaying on D3 scatter plot
- How to place node title to the left or right of the node in d3 Sankey graph?
- Displaying some text on States on Map using D3.js and GeoJson
- D3.JS: How to animate lines
- D3 Line chart doesn't return correct value on ticks mouse over
- d3 (v4): giving elements the appearance of momentum?
- Access key/value in a paired-bar-chart - D3.js
- how to load a json object instead of json file
- D3 to return unique values to menu combobox
- Sum by category in Piechart (Dc.js & Crossfilter)
- How to add the filter or ScaleExtent in d3 v4 in Timeline with Zoom functionality
- is there a way to convert svg <line> to svg <path> in illustrator?
- Using d3 Timeline with Angular
- Webpack error: Module has no exported member 'Rgb'
- D3.js csv Filter for Interactivity
- Get path leading to clicked element in D3 visual (flare.json)
- D3.js: Nested selections?
- d3 remove and exit are not removing items properly in a stacked bar
- D3 - where do I need to put my "draw" or "redraw" function to enable redraw on click
- Cross browser d3.js SVG line rendering date sorting
- d3js: data/column required for time series chart with dropdown list
- Draw curve between draggable points with control points to adjust curve SVG and d3.js
- dc.js rendering argentina map
- Client-only Nuxt 3 D3 plugin
- World Map Zoom with D3 + ReactJS
- nested circles in d3
- draw multiple lines on top of the gantt chart d3.js
- Implementing <div> tooltips via d3 within an <svg> container