i could fix it. there was a condition which prevented the axis from showing up if there are less than 2 values. the statement which needed the update:
if (__.types[p] == "string" && (uniques > 60 || uniques < 2))
i changed it to:
if (__.types[p] == "string" && (uniques > 60 || uniques < 1))
- d3 axis is not showing any values if there is only 1 value in the domain
- d3 axis not showing tick label if two ticks have the same value
- Is there a way to create a scale that will only consider the absolute value of the domain values?
- Display only values from the data set into X axis ticks
- In d3.js ticks are not showing in the x axis
- Axis is not displaying the first element in the domain
- Only a part of the y axis is showing in my graph
- d3js:The xaxis time is not showing the complete date value
- d3 chart is showing some decimal value in the X axis tick, instead of showing the date and time
- d3js: scatterplot zoom. Only axis is zooming not the data
- D3.js: Is there a way to cap a "displayed" value at an axis max/min while retaining the "actual" value for a tooltip display?
- Is there any way to customize the color of text on an axis on an svg element?
- D3: Is it possible to zoom+pan one axis and only pan the other?
- D3: Create a continuous color scale with many strings/inputs for the range and dynamically changing values of the domain
- Display only whole values along y axis in d3.js when range is 0-1 or 0-2
- how to set the domain and scale on an axis on a nvd3.js multiBarChart
- How to display the value for the final tick on axis in D3?
- Ticks only at the start and end of an axis
- Where can I get the .geojson file for India and not separate files for each state/territory or any other distinction?
- Data points and ticks in the scaleBand axis are not aligned
- How to format the Y axis values on Rickshaw Graphs
- d3js axis dates start and end value only
- Trouble using DC.js (crossfilter and d3 convenience library) - bar chart not showing values
- How to modify axis labels in d3 for a stacked bar chart when the axis labels are mapped as part of the scale's domain
- In d3.js , Is there any way to get the path length at particular point?
- D3.js - show tick values on the Y axis
- Why are my images not showing up in the nodes of this D3 chart?
- d3js - the path is not drawing full values while using `defined`
- D3 quantize color scale not showing the right color distribution
- d3.max() not returning the max value in an array?
More Query from same tag
- d3.js - updating fill color for path works with string array, but not with json data
- D3 remove old elements from time scale while transitioning
- Offline report with D3, md and equations
- x3dom chart does not display using d3
- How to avoid redundancy with HTML code -- do not want same code for multiple html files
- d3js bar graph: can two bars represent two different categories/variables?
- Introducing Arrow(directed), in Force Directed Graph d3
- Why is d3 keeping some of my elements when I want it to remove all of the elements?
- Confused by data binding and selecting specific data
- display text inside circle on mousehover using d3.js
- Split stream (or path) into segments with D3JS
- d3- update barchart when click select option
- D3 positioning a custom SVG on scattersplot
- Cesium labels on a polyline (similiar to a textpath)?
- d3js how to select the element i'm currently working on
- DC.js: Unable to make the line plot in decreasing order
- d3js: why is first bar's data displaying incorrectly?
- d3js rescale redraw barchart without new data
- Histogram with values from csv
- D3js and React regarding DOM manipulations
- D3.JS - make my links visible
- Append an element with a name set conditionally with D3
- <path> attribute d: Expected number, "MNaN,NaNLNaN,NaNL…". Error while creating a line chart
- Unable to update nodes position using d3 force and Svelte
- How to externalize d3.js transistion configuration
- D3: Combine two colour scales into one
- How can I customize the label of X axis, that means the label in X axis is different from the data
- Hierarchical Edge Bundling d3 v4 - simplest 2 node example
- How to use this data with D3js Scatter Plot?