I could fix it. There was a condition which prevented the axis from showing up if there are less than 2 values. The statement which needed the update:
if (__.types[p] == "string" && (uniques > 60 || uniques < 2))
I changed it to:
if (__.types[p] == "string" && (uniques > 60 || uniques < 1))
- d3 axis is not showing any values if there is only 1 value in the domain
- d3 axis not showing tick label if two ticks have the same value
- Is there a way to create a scale that will only consider the absolute value of the domain values?
- Display only values from the data set into X axis ticks
- In d3.js ticks are not showing in the x axis
- Axis is not displaying the first element in the domain
- Only a part of the y axis is showing in my graph
- d3js:The xaxis time is not showing the complete date value
- d3 chart is showing some decimal value in the X axis tick, instead of showing the date and time
- d3js: scatterplot zoom. Only axis is zooming not the data
- D3.js: Is there a way to cap a "displayed" value at an axis max/min while retaining the "actual" value for a tooltip display?
- Is there any way to customize the color of text on an axis on an svg element?
- D3: Is it possible to zoom+pan one axis and only pan the other?
- D3: Create a continuous color scale with many strings/inputs for the range and dynamically changing values of the domain
- Display only whole values along y axis in d3.js when range is 0-1 or 0-2
- how to set the domain and scale on an axis on a nvd3.js multiBarChart
- How to display the value for the final tick on axis in D3?
- Ticks only at the start and end of an axis
- Where can I get the .geojson file for India and not separate files for each state/territory or any other distinction?
- Data points and ticks in the scaleBand axis are not aligned
- How to format the Y axis values on Rickshaw Graphs
- d3js axis dates start and end value only
- Trouble using DC.js (crossfilter and d3 convenience library) - bar chart not showing values
- How to modify axis labels in d3 for a stacked bar chart when the axis labels are mapped as part of the scale's domain
- In d3.js , Is there any way to get the path length at particular point?
- D3.js - show tick values on the Y axis
- Why are my images not showing up in the nodes of this D3 chart?
- d3js - the path is not drawing full values while using `defined`
- D3 quantize color scale not showing the right color distribution
- d3.max() not returning the max value in an array?
More Query from same tag
- Dimple js modify scatter shape
- D3.js chart responsive behavior
- d3 mouseout changes attributes of selected element
- D3.js: How to keep marker and text on same position when zooming in and out
- d3js Circle Pack diagram with nested single child arrays
- How to flip x-y axis on click using d3
- why my d3 selection index not working
- Multi-page Flex Dashboard plots with incorrect zoom levels
- I don't know how to change a color in a d3.js US map when hovered over
- if statement to slide between data sets d3.js
- Changing color range in a d3 reusable donut chart depending on the number of data points
- d3 axis label cut off in chrome and firefox
- d3.js adding id's to the stacked bar chart
- Brush.extent is returning wrong yMax and yMin values
- html label inside d3 element
- dagre-d3 how to click node and run an event after that
- D3. Why is my group translation not working?
- D3 percentage superscript
- Always Show Tooltip Regardless of Mouseover
- d3js - Trouble with select().on('click')
- How can I set the each line color or width in SVG path
- Save D3 svg as a high quality image
- Possible d3 Bug: dragend fires without any drag event
- Repeat transition of dashed line with d3.js
- d3 concise axis update method
- how to define the parent- children relation in D3?
- Passing data for nvd3 chart from Flask as an argument
- X and Y is NaN when using JSON - D3 Layout Pack
- d3.js replace nodes with images