I was able to figure this out. I change my path to the CSV file from and absolute path to an relative path. After I made that change my data loads in all browsers. Below is how I modified my path:
Changed to this: "../SiteAssets/SitePages/Test%20Page/data.csv"
I hope this helps someone using d3.csv in sharePoint.
- CSV Data Fail to Load in IE but loads in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge in my SharePoint Site Using D3
- application not working after chrome update to version 66 but works in firefox and edge
- d3.js : re-inserting elements during dragstart/mousedown interferes with click events in Chrome and Safari but not Firefox
- Load and display data with condition, but the condition is not met
- Load data from csv but represent it differently D3 - horizontal stacked bar
- D3.JS how to load 3 csv files and change data on line chart with button click event?
- D3.js - Load data from CSV file and use it outside function call
- D3js: How to load CSV data and convert it into nvd3.js object?
- d3.js is not able to load my json on chrome but firefox & IE is working fine
- How to load data from a CSV file in D3 v5
- d3.js combining Hierarchical Edge Bundling and Radial Reingold–Tilford Tree + data
- D3.js - load csv file from chrome
- d3 axis label cut off in chrome and firefox
- d3 zoom difference between Chrome and Firefox
- Is it possible to load csv data to nvd3 library?
- graph works on Chrome but not on Firefox
- SVG dx+text-anchor middle have different behavior into chrome and firefox
- Data filter works with json data but not with csv data
- D3.js change time format and export data into csv
- d3 line and points on map from csv data
- d3 file not working in chrome but works in firefox
- Load Compressed csv data in d3 for page optimization
- Loading csv data and save results to a variable
- D3 xlink: "href" appends image fine on Google Chrome but not on Firefox
- My D3 chart's legend and axis/tick labels appear in Firefox, but not Chrome
- How do I configure Ghost in in dev and production to make a json data available via url to load with d3.json?
- Read CSV with d3 (v3 or v4), save data and callback
- d3 line and points on map from geojson or csv data
- d3.js loading a csv throwing a TypeError in Chrome and something [native code] in Safari
More Query from same tag
- Increase Distance Between Nodes in Network/Chart
- d3.on("mouseover") event does not work with nested SVG elements
- d3 - dashed line from a datapoint to an axis (seen in dimplejs.org)
- To show all content, svg needs 9000px - Is there a method to force a line break?
- Mysql to JSON to D3js no Visual... "class" identification error
- Stop bars from centering in chart
- Use d3 to generate markup but not manipulate the DOM?
- Bounding csv data to topojson path - cloropleth
- Using data(...) in D3 force layout to update the graph
- Download C3 chart as pdf as given download option in D3 graphs
- d3.json getting data is undefined
- simple, exasperating d3.js example
- d3 update pattern of nested data model
- Error in data.frame: (list) object cannot be coerced to type 'logical'
- D3.js: calculate x-axis time scale for bar graph?
- Add a static/definite legend in D3JS graph
- d3 line chart x, y not in the same level of a data structure, how to set x, y function?
- Unrecognised Token <
- How to add location specific data to markers on a map
- function that repeats indefinitely
- Timeline just with years that shall be ordered and just showing per year how many values are available
- Overlapping bars in c3 (v4) bar chart
- D3 SelectAll except one class to modify opacity
- Data Join with Custom Key does not work as expected
- d3 - Bar Chart overlapping my text, how can I reduce the domain so it doesn't?
- Display icon on D3 planet canvas
- Connecting rectangles with lines in D3
- d3 domain y not animating during legend toggles