It seems like the most straight-forward solution (that only works on modern browsers) is to use data URIs.
This answer to first question I shared has a nice way of doing it. Then I assume you just hook up a button or a link to fire the
- How to extract data from a csv file and create a line chart from it in D3.js
- Reusable charts in d3: how do the create and update selections work?
- How do I create a minimap of an SVG using D3 v5 and show the current viewport dimensions?
- How do I add bubbles on each of the y-axis values that I have and how do I add mouseover function for each of them?
- How to use nest in d3 to group using the 'month' as key, but my csv file contains the whole date?
- How to parse a csv file with d3 when parser is not the comma
- How to have the same scale in both x and y
- How to create an array of nested objects from a csv file in D3.js?
- dc.js with crossfilter and d3, how to load multiple csv files at once, without knowing how many files the user will upload
- How to create horizontal bar stack and align the labels differently
- How can I create a basic bar chart with unique counts on the y axis and a category on the x axis?
- I am making a d3.js graph as a csv file How should I manipulate the data?
- How to have an interactive D3 chart read a json file instead of csv data?
- How to create a new array using the data from the old one?
- How to load a CSV and a JSON file and combine both datsets to one dataset using d3.json, d3.csv and d3.zip
- D3js: How to load a tsv file and select only the data which is available for two different points
- How can i get the new X and Y position after rotating?
- DimpleJS - how to animate graph and download the graph
- How can I open and parse a local csv file into an array?
- How to update data on a page according to data from a CSV file instead of using fixed element data on the page?
- How to create a pie chart visualization in d3.js, typing the input manually and with smooth transitions
- how to append a circle with a label to indicate information to rectangle node and remove the circle before download
- Reload a csv file and call the same view with it
- How to use a local directory csv file instead of hard coding in the codes?
- how to load csv file with vue.js and d3.js
- How to resolve the "Failed - Forbidden" error while creating and downloading a file in D3JS
- How to create circles using CSV height, weight, radius and colors in d3
More Query from same tag
- dynamically angle linear gradient of svg
- d3 Dendrogram: Replacing root retains old tree
- d3 transition for expanding div
- How can I alter the bezier function used by D3's diagonal()?
- Adding tooltip to bar chart generated using svg path
- Get d values of Path within brush
- d3 waterfall graph rotate in x axis values 180 to -90 degree
- D3.js Ordinal Scale Axis mis alignment
- Convert raw json to d3 compatible dataset
- drawing a line on linegraph on mouseover?
- MySQL to JSON (For use with NVD3.js)
- Why is there a multi-second delay in this d3 code running?
- Using a variable in D3 data method to pull JSON data
- D3: the exit().remove() not working on changing the dropdown value?
- d3.js adding a triangles on lines in force-directed graph
- Overriding d3 TypeScript definition file
- D3 Image SVG not showing
- using "dy" attribute in d3 to align labels with ticks
- using d3 with django
- Clear the interval in d3.js
- d3: key function choice when appending element to an existing svg
- D3 - How can I handle null or empty values from an API?
- unable to construct d3 tree structure unbalanced tree using d3 hierarchy
- Retrieve geo-coordinates from d3-tile
- D3.js scatterplot not align correctly on line graph
- Scientific notation on axes in plot from django-nvd3
- Reduce code - duplicated code appending svg images
- D3 transition from stacked bar to bar chart only works the first time
- Embed d3.js to a Jekyll Post
- In Spotfire Mods is it possible to check what has updated or changed in the reader?