The problem is that you're selecting
rect elements, but appending
a elements. Your transition is selecting only the
rect elements and not the
a elements and operating on them.
To fix, select and append the same thing. You probably want the highest-level element in this case (i.e. the
- SVG links not working after transition executed in d3.js
- SVG textPath not visible after transition on Chrome
- svg filter not working in mozilla firefox after zoom
- SVG path transition in D3 (v5) not working properly
- Title Attribute not working for an SVG Rect on Safari
- d3.js - mouseover event not working properly on svg group
- D3 - Positioning tooltip on SVG element not working
- d3 transition for transform translate not working for DIV
- D3 transition not working
- D3: Zooming/Panning Line Graph in SVG is not working in Canvas
- d3 v4 line chart transition not working
- D3.v4 Projection Transition not Working
- SVG text element text-anchor="middle" not working in Firefox
- D3 SVG transition issue after deleting few nodes
- Positioning svg x/y coordinates with css not working with iOS devices?
- svg <a> element not working
- SVG Marker Not Working
- CSS transform-origin not working for svg in safari
- d3.js : attribute setting not working after binding data and entering elements
- SVG not working in Firefox 18
- Svg scale() is not working on Edge(Not Edge Chronium)
- Select SVG elements using rectangle select box not working during zoom : d3.js
- Svg semantic zoom not working on SVG in HTML
- Transition not working
- d3.js tweening text animation not working after selectAll with data
- zoom/pan with d3.js and svg not working
- d3.js circle plotting does not working properly while trying to load after first time
- d3 transition on tooltip not working
- removal of svg object after transition
- D3.js v4 circle radius transition not working as expected
More Query from same tag
- Cypher, get all nodes with and relationships for a given label without duplicates, empty relationships or empty nodes
- Bundle layout using d3.js and given json file structure
- How to group labels in Timeline chart in JS
- how to add legend to a pie chart using D3js? And how to centralise the pie chart?
- DimpleJS legend limited to part of the series
- How to avoid bars in bar graph getting overlapped with legend
- Using .tsv data in D3
- In D3 bar graph, y-axis ordinal scale is not aligning properly with bars
- D3 Force Graph - Fixed Nodes that Don't Overlap
- invoking an if…then function on a d3 node
- How to create 2 svg's on one page?
- d3.js line not drawing because of x function
- How can I get the d3.js bar chart start from 0 instead of from the top
- Using d3.js to create an SVG at several divs
- using web-worker in react
- dc.js: Bar chart on subset of data
- d3.Js - How to set custom("string") values to `y-Axis` - ticks
- Why does D3's focus on an input work only the first time?
- Text Transition on Click D3.js
- How to add labels to my scatterplot from data using d3.js
- how to create a dynamic append using d3?
- cal-heatmap - legendColors as array of color values?
- Adding OnClick event to a bar chart
- D3 Datamaps : Pass additional values related to data on click of country
- Pie chart data not get updated over REST call
- how to improve the drilling performance of d3 sunburst chart when there are too many paths? like dynamically show partial levels?
- D3 not draw data on line graph
- D3 horizontal Barchart using react-d3-components package
- Zoom in zoom out in d3 js collapsible tree