You don't need Node to play with EventDrops, unless you want to contribute (which would be great... yes, I'm a core maintainer. :p)
You can test it without Node either with the related JSFiddle or by including it directly in your page such as:
<link href="https://unpkg.com/event-drops/dist/style.css" rel="stylesheet" /> <script src="https://unpkg.com/d3"></script> <script src="https://unpkg.com/event-drops"></script>
You should then be able to test it using demo code as inspiration for instance.
- Running the Event-drops demo
- Show "now" line on event drops and add slight margin to the right
- SVG element loses event handlers if moved around the DOM
- nvd3.js : unable to bind onClick event with the data points in the svg
- D3: How do I set "click" event and "dbclick" event at the same time?
- d3.js on "click" event handling running function without click event
- why isn't the checkbox change event triggered when i do it programatically in d3js
- d3 How to trigger event on the object behind text
- When running a D3 update/enter/exit, how to ignore already exiting elements during the new exit?
- The mouse over event is not fired during the drag and drop action in d3.js
- d3 js drag event listener isnt getting the event - (d3, react)
- How to remove the onmouseout event after having assigned a function?
- What is the 'start' event in d3.js?
- Mouseover event on two charts at the same time d3.js
- How to add a force drag event in D3 and make the node stay where i leave it?
- Getting the lat and long of a click event
- The mouseover event for D3.js does not work in Leaflet
- D3 event listeners returning MouseEvent instead the datum
- Does the click event mutate the source json in this D3 example?
- Is it possible to vary the time interval while the timer is running in d3.js?
- d3.js onclick event uses the value of variable at time of click instead of at time of drawing
- Capturing the mouseover event of a shape blocked by another transparent shape
- Get the event functions in d3.js
- D3.js mouseover event should reach also the inner area of the circle
- Problem when using several functions in the mouseover event handler
- D3 mousedown event deleting the wrong node
- How to remove event listener of an element when I remove the corresponding element in the midst of the event being triggered in D3?
- Datamaps: how to show popup on mouseover AND customize the mouseover event listener
- d3 onmouseover path event selects area under the line
- How to properly control the context when using d3.json event handler
More Query from same tag
- Alternative to eval() when dealing with d3 animation queues
- D3 bar chart vertical axis
- d3.geom.contour - endless loop if max(contour levels) > max(data)
- What is the problem with D3js working with Internet explorer 11
- How to make the distance from nodes in d3.js force layout larger?
- Position of tree after node expansion
- Use d3 library to read from json file?
- Wrapping long labels with axis transition in D3.js v4
- d3.js force-directed issues, significance of "d"?
- d3.js and geojson map throws error
- D3js "bars.enter().attr" is not a function
- D3.js draw each point at a time
- function to calculate the parent size from children's size
- How to compare a property to the values from an array of object?
- D3 Partition - Show next level when clicked
- How to use the useRef hook for setNativeProps in React Native?
- How to update data using on.click events in D3
- d3js radial tidy tree - how are dx and dy populated?
- d3.js multiple line chart rendering: Same dataset but different curve
- d3.js not able to parse json data
- Merge selection with groups
- How to avoid text overlaps in vertical tree diagrams?
- Why can't I display multiple graphs in one HTML page using D3?
- How to specify number formats in Google's sankey charts / D3
- How to show all x-axis values in nvd3
- programmatically access a d3 rectangle on click event
- How to add Legend bar to Row Chart Dc.js
- Bars are going beyond the chart range in d3 bar chart