I suggest and alternate method for plotting a million datapoints, plotly offers
webGL for plotting this. Get to know more about this by clicking here.
So I have implemented a solution for your case. But there is a minor predicament, when I plot, the actual data provided, all I get is a single line of markers, I checked and its due to plotly being unable to handle this large number of digits.
To handle this. We need to reduce the number length after the decimal from 16 to 9, then the data is getting plotted properly.
So the number
1439856801592000.0 should be reduced to
801592000.0, then I am getting the desired solution.
Please refer the below codepen, which implements
scattergl, try it out and let me know if this solves your problem!
- Plotly JS range slider really slow with markers
- leaflet.js: too slow with custom svg markers (and a lot of points)
- d3 simple linear chart with jquery ui range slider
- HTML Range Slider with Play/Pause Loop
- D3 heatmap color range updating with slider
- choropleth map of malayasia with range slider JS
- D3- Update bar graph's x-axis range with slider
- Update Histogram Bins with html range slider
- D3: Create a continuous color scale with many strings/inputs for the range and dynamically changing values of the domain
- dc.js line chart with range of colors
- d3 bar chart with range selector in x-axis (like dygraphs)
- Own colour range for Sankey Diagram with networkD3 package in R
- In R plotly d3js how to format a number with space instead of comma?
- Put markers to a map generated with topoJSON and d3.js
- shp2json produces GeoJSON with bounding and coordinates not in (-180,180) range
- Restart d3 simulation on user input from range slider
- How to fill area with our choice colour in plotly area grap
- d3.js - logarithmic scale with minus and zero in range
- d3: Color Range with an array with more than 2 colors
- D3js: drag slider working with touch
- Given a range of date intervals, create an array of all 1440 minutes in a day with the frequency each minute appears in the source intervals
- elasticY(true) with rangeChart does not adapt to new range
- D3 line graph with date slider
- Line up JQuery slider with label
- Zoom with Slider and mouse scroll in d3.js
- dimple.js filter x axis with date range
- D3 Force - creating markers for links with dynamic refX to reflect varying node size
- How to scale an integer to date with range and domain
- Selecting IDs with numbers within a range
- D3.js: Import file changing with a slider
More Query from same tag
- D3 - Unnecessary values in X Axis
- d3js - Generate custom labels from linearScale ticks
- crossfilter - calculating percent of all records with a property
- the lines' points x1, x2, y1, y2 do not coincide with nodes in a radial tree
- Get the object with the max value with D3
- D3.js - merge two adjacency matrices in ones with D3/JS
- d3 - amending arrays
- How to generate multiple SVG's in a Meteor.js #each wrapper
- D3.js not appending updated tree in HTML
- How to select only x rows from a csv file for a pie chart
- Creat table with d3.js and json data containing data and links
- how to load json file using the latest d3?
- D3js Export SVG to Image
- D3: ignore certain row in .csv
- How to solve duplicate label in zoom
- d3.json Not able to post data after $ value
- How to reset d3 graph to its original place?
- Plotting Name of States on Map using Node js and D3 in real time
- D3 V4 Basic example not working
- Customize label on x axis nvd3 line chart angularjs
- d3 all branches on top of each other vertical dendogram. r2d3 shiny
- d3 resummarise nested object
- Can D3 read "Geojson" files?
- Get coordinates of element relative to enclosing svg
- Set Gravity center using D3.js Version 4
- d3v4.js - d3.line not drawing the right values
- How to set up rollup.js with a d3 plugin?
- create fluid (scaling) concentric arcs using css, canvas, or svg
- Multi-series bar chart in DC-js
- D3: Can't select a subset of my dataset