Is it non-dynamic because it's calcuating the max value from all the categories in the domain?
Yes that is correct.
What can I do so that it only calculate the selected category? (and re-calculate on change)
In statechange.bar, use d.total in domain:
- How to update axis in a chart with dispatch events d3js
- d3js - How to update an existing svg path in a simple d3 line chart with new data flowing through?
- How to update d3.js bar chart with new data
- How do I implement d3's enter update exit pattern for an area chart with focus and context?
- How do I create a multiline chart using d3js with json formatted for nvd3?
- How to line up x axis on stacked bar chart with a line overlay in d3.js
- D3 How to update the chart after selection from drop down menu with new data
- How to add svg rectangles as background behind axis tick labels in d3js if ticks are inside chart
- How to make dynamic Bar Chart in d3js with angularjs
- How to align x axis with bars respectively in Combo Chart (Bars and Lines)?
- How to update data in d3 chart with an onchange slider event?
- d3.js How to draw line chart with vertical x axis labels
- How to update any d3js chart for displaying real-time data?
- How to append text to d3js dispatch chart
- How can I create a basic bar chart with unique counts on the y axis and a category on the x axis?
- How to draw timeseries chart by month,year with d3js
- D3js Zooming chart with polylinear axis
- How do I update the y axis of the chart using D3 js
- How to change D3js Gauge chart color, using update function?
- How to get axis to display correctly on grid based (heat map) chart with d3
- How to update a bar chart with accompanying text in d3?
- How to use enter(), exit() and update with horizontal "stacked" chart
- d3js - Stacked Bar Chart in Horizontal Axis - How do I set x so the bars are seperated?
- How to update D3.js bubble chart with real-time JSON data?
- How to make bar chart with additional vertical lines below the x axis
- d3js chart with crosshair as tooltip: How to Add 2 lines which intersect at cursor position
- How to update the axis scale on change events in cubism/d3
- How do I manage groups for a grouped bar chart with a dropdown to update the chart in D3?
- How to make X axis timescale with equal interval between elements on chart independent of time range
- How to build stacked bar chart overlapping with d3js
More Query from same tag
- D3.js - Appending or Inserting an element depending on the current datum
- d3.js not updating graph with new data
- D3 v6: How to zoom stacked bar by selected segment to stretch only selected segment and shrink rest segments (and keep initial chart width)?
- D3 update pattern drawing the same element twice
- Add text/label onto links in D3 force directed graph
- Trouble with storing enter selections containing transitions
- Creating a radar chart with d3 and multiple diagonal brushes
- Move a line through a given direction in D3 js?
- Iterate over already created nodes in D3js
- Is it possible to import svg shapes in d3.js?
- D3 Dynamically Changing Tick Format
- Return RGB object instead of string from d3 scale and color interpolation
- Error while calling d3-tip "tip.show" from inside a function
- Exporting D3.js graphs to static SVG files, programmatically
- Update zoom state in d3 v4 after manually setting translation and scale
- D3.js Force links to node border
- d3 rotating text labels
- How to make drop down (mouseover) list (made with D3) stay longer?
- D3.js: Restrict the area where an object can be dragged on a map/projection?
- D3.js hierarchical edge bundling coloring by group
- How to organise node positions in D3 Force layout
- d3.svg.line() error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'line' of undefined
- D3.js .each() with function that passes data
- Computing array of relationships from tags
- Loading d3 bullet chart into a span
- x coordinate value after drag and drop event
- D3 module on Drupal doesn't show examples
- Do I need to nest my data to have a key (d3 csv reusable chart)?
- D3JS selectAll to append rect
- draw a straight line between 2 coordinates in d3