You could go through this article for adding multiple axes. You should create new axis generators and give the
orient as 'right' and
top and call them finally.
I have made a simple line chart with your requirements. Have a look at https://jsfiddle.net/j0kaLf59/
Also as mentioned in the comments, you could just add two line elements. Have a look at this fiddle https://jsfiddle.net/a6o2hkfq/
- d3:Adding Axis like a Box
- D3 time axis like plottable.js
- D3.js Bar Chart axis label having select box
- d3 axis labeling
- rotate x axis text in d3
- How to update axis using d3.js
- Remove end-ticks from D3.js axis
- d3.js: Align text labels between ticks on the axis
- how to generate a graph/diagram like Google Analytics's Visitor Flow?
- dealing with dates on d3.js axis
- D3 force directed layout with bounding box
- D3.js: Using images (with filenames specified in data) as tick values on axis
- How can I produce plots like this?
- Create a D3 axis without tick labels
- How can I get the D3.js axis ticks and positions as an array?
- d3.js axis labels - color not changing
- D3: Is it possible to zoom+pan one axis and only pan the other?
- Convert D3 Observable to standalone webpage - like blocks.org?
- D3 - using strings for axis ticks
- converting numbers on y axis to string with K for thousand d3.js
- d3.js & nvd3.js axis and label precision formatting
- How do I make a custom axis formatter for hours & minutes in d3.js?
- d3 time scale x axis with unix timestamp
- Custom tick size on axis (d3js)
- Syntax for axis transition in svg/d3
- D3 grouped bar chart: How to rotate the text of x axis ticks?
- NVD3/D3 change y axis minimum value
- Create element "in memory", like jQuery does, in D3.js
- Display only whole values along y axis in d3.js when range is 0-1 or 0-2
- how to set the domain and scale on an axis on a nvd3.js multiBarChart
More Query from same tag
- how can i group JSON data and generate a graph of each group in D3js
- using d3.js with aurelia framework
- Updating D3 (v6) scatter plot doesn't add new circles
- How to generate links towards right side in force layout D3.js
- 'Invalid value for <path>' error while making pie chart under Plottable/D3.js
- Only part of y axis and no x-axis being displayed d3.js
- d3.js Edit existing shape path
- How to add URLs to bubble chart?
- Creating Dynamic Fullscreen and Minimize Div Functions
- How to prevent/minimize reflows for this d3 example?
- Custom time interval infinitely looping
- Visualize mongoDb with dcJs (Meteor)
- D3.v4 force graph breaks when using module bundling vs. complete D3 bundle
- PieChart in DC.js with Queue.js not working
- d3 stacked bar with unusual data
- How to put data on line chart when x axis and data has a time range
- d3 path.line stroke-width with IF statement / ternary operator
- Filtering out multidimensional data
- d3.js: Map X-axis labels to some key and render key-label table to avoid overlapping?
- Smooth Tween Font Size
- d3.js axis labels not displaying in responsive bar chart
- calculate centroid d3
- how to create circles with text over svg file using d3 js?
- 0 y axis position of SVG g element
- d3 - Change text label when data updates
- Axis label offset in D3.js
- D3 ordinal scale adding numbers to the end
- How to set a scale for the time series, current x scale gives me NaN?
- D3.js: Show escaped line breaks from a csv file
- Is there any benefit installing d3.js via npm for Angular 2 TypeScript project?