You've two questions in one here, one is about versions of the
d3.sankey.js and one is about not rendering.
I'm surprised it crashes your browser, but I'm not surprised that you get the console errors. It looks like the available space you've given to the Sankey is not enough for all the Nodes/Links so some of them are being given negative heights.
These are what cause the console errors, increasing the overall height of your chart (even if it's not all visible at once) should fix the console errors. As for the crashing the tab you probably need to hit pause a few times and see if it's stuck in a loop somewhere. My guess is that because the Sankey has some pretty intensive layout algorithms to run, it could just be spending a long time in there.
The only reliable way I know of you use two different versions is to functionally scope them. Normally you do this by way of some modular pattern (e.g. using
import "d3" and then webpacking. This would allow you to produce different bundles for you charts requiring different versions of
- d3 sankey plugin not drawing when there are too many links?
- how to improve the drilling performance of d3 sunburst chart when there are too many paths? like dynamically show partial levels?
- Drawing a line using d3 is not visible when all data items are the same
- How to Show all the child nodes when there are many
- How to fix SVG path masking problem when too many parts of path are cut off when a mask is applied
- Fade out sankey links if they are not connected to a node onclick
- d3js: zooming when there are two y axes
- How do I hide the text labels in d3 when the nodes are too small?
- what is the point of calling selectAll when there are no existing nodes yet on D3.js
- update display in loop when drawing many d3 svg objects
- D3.js mouseover not active when markers too close together
- Labels in links are not showing up
- d3 - enter - appends too many elements, as if data is not bound
- Fade links and nodes that are not immediately connected to the node hovered on in a d3 graph
- D3 Tree Graph - How to transition links when using straight line, not diagonal
- How to load data to D3 chart from JSON when there are only tuples
- Why labels on chart are not shown when drawn after axes
- D3.js Collapsible Force Layout: Links are not being generated
- D3.js node links overflowing into sibling nodes when new nodes are being added
- Drawing links that do not affect the physics of a force directed graph
- Links not visible when loading json data dynamically into D3 Network Visualization
- Links not rendering when using font awesome in D3
- Why are my stacked bars not being deleted when my graph changes in d3?
- There are duplicate viewreset events when loading different path features in Leaflet with D3.js
- d3 doesn't plot tree when there are exclusively single children?
- Select Menu not updating when line charts are filtered
- d3 stacked bar chart gets stripes when drawing many bars
- Dimple Js repeats ticks when there are only a few values
- Count how many occurrences of a word are there in CSV file
More Query from same tag
- how to get a parentNode's index i using d3.js
- d3js - use json data
- svg: How to set a circle on the calculated line?
- X-Axis Date Formatting in Rickshaw
- Add Event Listener to Array index
- d3.js, using d3.extent to find min/max of nest json values
- dc.js - unable to plot line chart on average
- Number of Ticks shown on Xaxis
- How do I add a transition delay between multiple individual transitioning polygons in D3?
- windows.resize() is not working
- Creating axis from array of strings in D3?
- In d3.js v4 zoom functionality I am having an issue where when i zoom out and then pan the chart goes out of the viewport instantly
- How to make a convex hull covering differently sized nodes in D3
- d3.js controlling initial animation in force layout
- How to turn Reingold–Tilford Tree into double sided tree in D3
- rid3, shadow-cljs & drag; different behavior in dev and prod
- d3 label on stack bar which has enough space to show it
- how to draw a dated graph using D3.js
- Data structure for D3 pie charts
- Implementing the D3 "reusable chart" pattern in TypeScript
- on which parameters depend requestAnimationFrame? -- slowness
- dc.js not displaying the y-axis
- Animation is not working for d3 line chart
- Pass current element index to a function in D3
- JSON data in d3js
- How to assign different color to different line on a stacked line chart?
- Make axis ticks strings in d3