perhaps you can look at this example to add Minor ticks and Major ticks. https://bl.ocks.org/erikvullings/41be28677574fd484b43e91413a7e45d
you can use the attribute stroke-dasharray to create dashed lines. It depends on the structure of your svg, but you can select the lines and add this attribute.
d3.selectAll("g.tick line").attr("stroke-dasharray", "5 5")
- How to Create different kinds of grid lines using D3 in the same graph
- How do i plot multiple lines in the same line graph using the D3 framework?
- How to create SVG with grid lines using D3JS
- How to give create a bar graph using D3 where each individual bar is a different color?
- Can d3.js draw two scatterplots on the same graph using data from the same source?
- How to create a choropleth of the world using d3?
- How to group by multiple keys at the same time using D3?
- How to get the same node positions in d3's force layout graph
- How to create correlogram using D3 as in the example picture
- How to move grid lines behind bar graph in d3.js?
- How do I create a minimap of an SVG using D3 v5 and show the current viewport dimensions?
- How to visualize the graph using d3Network in R
- How did d3js.org create the hexagonal grid on their home page?
- How to make grid lines when axes are aligned at the middle?
- how to add mouse events to force directed graph using the d3 canvas renderer?
- How to create d3 graph using data from Rails database
- how can i get a label on my lines in a line graph using d3.js
- In a d3 scatterplot using data from a csv file, how do i draw lines connecting related points when the mouse is over a point?
- How to remove double grid lines and force y to the origin
- How to create a graph like StackOverflow reputation graph using d3.js?
- How do you add multiple lines to a D3JS line chart where the depedent variable data sources start at different positions along the range?
- how to give different color for the lines in the Sankey plot to show different groups?
- Using a local geoPath variable for multiple maps using the same path data, different projections in d3.js
- Using different data in the same donut chart
- How do I split the y-axis of the graph using d3.axis.tickFormat?
- How to put different D3.js scripts on the same page without overlapping?
- Using d3, how can I create a histogram or bar plot where the last bar is the count of all values greater than some number?
- How to create a new array using the data from the old one?
More Query from same tag
- simple D3 linechart not loading data
- d3js Circle Pack diagram with nested single child arrays
- Show all data for a variable in box next to d3 chart on mouseover
- Stopping a Line At the Outer Edge of a Circle
- D3 v4 (Tree Diagram) - Dynamically calculate the height of the SVG given dynamic number of nodes
- d3.js - throttle events on hover?
- Drawing a collapsible indented tree with d3
- Set node size (sphere volume) based on hub centrality using D3 and ThreeJS
- how to send a json object from index.js to html in node.js
- Splitting and grouping records into daily sets using d3.js and dc.js
- $(...).epoch is not a function TypeError
- Conditionally append or remove sub-elements
- Manually add an element to a selection in d3
- Gantt Chart react-d3
- D3 - adding text labels to updating force layout diagram
- d3.js - how to animate a group attributes
- Add hyperlink to d3.js table cells with dataset
- Remove old circles from scatter graph on update
- D3 Panning Chart with Dates
- Getting transition values in D3
- Learning d3.js for data visualisation
- How To Align Text Inside SVG In D3.js
- Tooltip skidding in NVD3 line chart
- D3.js difference between 'd.value' and 'd[value]'
- 'Autofocus' attribute works once, but not twice, on input elements
- Direction of link orientation in tree diagram incorrect
- D3 v4 Tree -- Adding Clarity
- Animated Ripples using jquery
- Cannot protect the color of my svg when using mouseover method
- Show every other tick label on d3 time axis?