Like @altocumulus said, it looks like the response you are getting is not a valid JSON since it starts with a parenthesis. Looking at the URL itself, it seems your whole JSON is wrapped in
For the future, if you want to catch this error yourself, you can use a
.catch statement on your promise. See the d3 changelog for examples.
- d3.json request successfully but got an error message
- 404 error - unable to find JSON file when making a map but it looks like it's in the right place
- No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource Error when loading JSON file
- 404 Error while trying access JSON file using D3 Framework
- Mysql to JSON to D3js no Visual... "class" identification error
- Data filter works with json data but not with csv data
- How to request data from json in d3?
- D3 Json request getting XmlHttpRequest error: Origin null is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin
- JSON - Expecting 'EOF', got ','
- d3.js json uncaught syntax error unexpected token o
- map json works on Geojson.io but it doesnt work on dc.js choropleth map
- Error reading JSON file in Bundle layout in D3.js
- d3.select is not a function, but d3 got imported (* as d3)
- JSON and D3, Change only children key names but leave parent
- Trying To Plot Json Data On World Map Using leafletjs But Data Displayed is Not Accurate
- D3.js word cloud does not display without error message
- "undefined" appearing in json.nodes.map but json appears ok. Why?
- IE 11 - unable to load json file in D3 on local computer - "SCRIPT 5 Access is Denied" error due to Same Origin Policy
- Angular: Dynamically change JSON request
- Error parsing d3 line chart JSON data
- D3 - V3: Scope error when using data loaded from a json file
- Flask and D3.js error - Uncaught (in promise) SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
- Error all browsers but Firefox trying to change background image with d3.js
- d3 json loading error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
- Visualizing world map using D3.js but cant visualize the json file
- D3js error with json
- JSON call error with d3js
- Why does my JSON update for one API but not the other?
- Got "Cannot read property 'getAttribute' of null" error
- D3.js JSON parse error
More Query from same tag
- Incorrect axis domains in a D3 based bar graph
- Performance of D3 treemap with large amounts of data
- Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'linear' of undefined
- DC.js dynamically refresh charts to use updated dataset
- dimple.js: get co-ordinates of point/position on axis
- Glowing/Flashing Effect on SVG D3js
- How to parse a date in TypeScript with d3? parse does not exist on type?
- D3.js scope issue with external data.json file and brush
- D3 - Updating and clearing chart's on click
- Drag bubble in d3js bubblechart
- Arranging rectangles within a boundary without overlap and x contraints
- SVG/TopoJSON for world map with US states
- How to change line color in d3js according to axis value?
- d3 v4: Using stack with histogram data?
- Get values from D3 line interpolator functions
- How do I use D3 to I populate drop-down options from JSON?
- How to sort a map-of-maps (hierarchy) with D3.js
- Why can't I splice an array in d3.js?
- Creating D3 nested JSON Data with Python
- Inverting the y-axis on a heatmap in D3.js
- D3.js key function running twice on simple selector/array combo
- How to create a reusable component in D3 with an API that manipulates each instance of the component?
- Finding Scaled Distance on topojson
- TypeError: points.filter is not a function when updating leaflet D3 v4 to v5
- D3 line graph appearing as area graph
- Line Generator not working
- D3js - change Vertical bar chart to Horizontal bar chart
- D3.js Basic Chart Drawing Example not displayed
- d3.js: extract array in object within array