The way you posted is exactly how you add more than one axis.
const yScaleA = d3.scaleLinear().domain([0,1]).range([10,190]) const yScaleB = d3.scaleLinear().domain([10,100]).range([10,190]) const yAxisA = d3.axisLeft(yScaleA) const yAxisB = d3.axisLeft(yScaleB) const svg = d3.select('svg') svg.append('g').attr('transform','translate(100,0)').call(yAxisA) svg.append('g').attr('transform','translate(50,0)').call(yAxisB)
Here is a minimal working example to demonstrate.
If you didn't achieve this result, then there is a bug somewhere else in the application.
- d3js V6, how to use more than one left axis?
- How to use more than one related dataset?
- D3js include more than one style
- d3.js choropleth map --How do I map more than one property from CSV to JSON, so I can use it in a tooltip?
- D3. How do I use a function to set more then one attribute using the .attr method
- How to create more than one d3 polygon
- How to use D3js on server side to generate SVG directly?
- How to change line color in d3js according to axis value?
- Giving an element more than one event handler by selecting it using different selectors
- How can I use d3-scale-chromatic functions with a domain other than [0, 1]?
- How can I draw one axis frequency distribution graph in d3?
- How do I use D3js in Wordpress?
- How to set a nvd3 axis to use strings instead of numerical values ?
- D3js X axis label style justify to left
- How to remove axis path/line during transition in d3js
- D3.js - How to use different styles for tick labels in one plot?
- How to use d3 to plot/add node on scatter plot one by one?
- How to create left axis with variable tick interval in tick values and has same distance between tick value
- How can I display tooltips from multiple maps when mousover on one of the maps in D3js
- How to add svg rectangles as background behind axis tick labels in d3js if ticks are inside chart
- d3js - How to use the `this` keyword or what is the alternate?
- How should i use nested data in d3js
- D3js: How to generate X axis labels/ticks if data for one of axis is 0?
- How to load more data in NVD3's lineWithFocusChart when the viewfinder boundary intersects the right or left margin in AngularJS?
- How to give a fixed height to a d3js sankey chart left side nodes
- How to tell d3js that this half donut chart should fill values from left to right corner
- how to convert data selected from a postgres database to json or csv to use it with d3js lib?
- How can D3js pack layout use data join by key for updates?
- How to use drag behavior from d3js with leapjs
More Query from same tag
- Waiting for 2 AJAX request to complet (d3.js) whit optimize the temp waiting?
- Using d3.sort() to put items in array at front of dataset
- removing d3 legend items failing
- Making a Sankey diagram in R for printing
- D3.js Can't update existing element in group
- DRY way to stack multiple metrics with d3.layout.stack()
- Change bar chart into pie chart
- ungrouping an element in D3
- How can I put a space between the lines of a line chart using d3.js
- d3.js Edit existing shape path
- Why are points missing in zooming in on a tweened line?
- Click event causing drag event as well in force layout graph
- How to manually apply Transition of color in d3js at path attribute
- Animation is not working for multiline chart D3 v4
- How to get innerHTML attribute value "r" in this code?
- Finding Scaled Distance on topojson
- Stacked bar chart scale inconsistency issue
- Dynamic variable selection in r2d3
- D3.js circles order
- d3, line chart, Error: <path> attribute d: Expected number
- Create a symbol generator with D3.js
- d3 shrinking radar chart shape using attrTween
- radio buttons in nvd3 charts
- What does the statement d3.select(#toolTip) do? I am trying to assign the value returned to a var in js.
- How do I get data to show up in my graph?
- D3JS - animate a circle along an svg path at a constant speed
- Changing TSV call to CSV in D3
- Appending scaled circles to a multi-line graph
- d3.request generates unauthorized error