When you load a file with d3.json, it uses an http request. If the file is local, most modern browsers will refuse to GET the file, because that would be a security risk to users of their browsers (GET c:\allmypasswords.txt)
Firefox is more permissive with requesting local files from locally run HTML, so you can try running your code there. The alternative is to serve the JSON file with a server, either by hosting it on the web or running a server locally.
EDIT It seems the issue is actually the JSON. You have two values that contain leading decimals. When I added a 0 in front of the decimal it worked. Weird.
- d3.js flare.json using my created Json w/ collapsible tree
- How do I create a tree layout using JSON data in d3.v4 - without stratify()
- How to load data from an internal JSON array rather than from an external resource / file for a collapsible tree in d3.js?
- D3 v4 collapsible tree using the d3 link generator
- D3js collapsible tree entering transition using depth first style
- Create D3 Tree from JSON using ScalaJS
- How to implement collapsible tree structure using svg g
- How do i expand specific nodes on a collapsible tree using d3.js?
- Searchable collapsible tree using D3.js in google sheet
- How to visualize JSON data as tree diagrams using D3.js?
- Loading Image till external json data loads for collapsible tree -d3.js
- How modify space between node in collapsible tree using d3.js ?
- I have created tree using D3 tree js. Point is I need the value of top and left of each tree node. How can I get the top and left value of tree node?
- What is meaning of size in json file for drag and drop collapsible tree in d3.js
- Importing local json file using d3.json does not work
- D3 Tree Layout Separation Between Nodes using NodeSize
- Can I create a flow chart (no tree chart) using D3.js
- D3.js Zooming and panning a collapsible tree diagram
- Graph with auto layout using d3 (a tree with multiple parent nodes)
- scipy dendrogram to json for d3.js tree visualisation
- Add hyperlink to node text on a collapsible tree
- Collapsible tree in R
- Convert csv to JSON tree structure?
- how to display name of node when mouse over on node in collapsible tree graph
- Converting ctree output into JSON Format (for D3 tree layout)
- How to get the vertically-oriented tree using d3.js
- How can I construct a tree using d3 and its force layout?
- d3.js, using d3.extent to find min/max of nest json values
- Creating a D3.js Collapsible Tree from CSV data
More Query from same tag
- D3.symbol in the corner of the screen. I would like to move it
- WebStorm React d3 library force()
- How in d3.js pass current selection to .each() callback?
- Turn NaN into a number
- Select segments of the same name in d3.js sunburst
- Changing 'children' node in json
- How to use a colorbrewer scale
- Making bar widths and gaps consistent in dc.js when using a large dataset and d3.scale.linear()
- Collapse d3js tree to a specified depth
- Placing labels at the center of nodes in d3.js
- Is it possible to assign all module imports as a return type?
- Map bar to y ordinal axis in d3
- Plotting points in D3.js
- Label Not Generating For All Value In Scatter Plot D3js
- d3.js select by id not working. Not sure why not
- Neo4j Result (in JSON format) to create D3 Tree Graph
- d3 concept question, why/when do I need to use url()?
- simple, exasperating d3.js example
- dimplejs line series tooltip customisation
- How to add data to selectAll placeholder whose data is in a parent's parent object?
- d3.js guidance on interactive scrolling an svg element
- Zoom causes graph to go out of the plotting area bounds
- D3 Line-Path Intersection
- D3.js line chart: axis with fixed position
- date object returns different date when parsing using D3.time.format
- Error: Invalid value for <rect> attribute width="NaN"
- How to select an element by a variable id in d3?
- Visual Studio 2015 Import d3 Cannot Find Module 'd3'
- d3.js Radar Graph - filling in between lines