I'm not sure how it is done in
c3, but as you mentioned
d3 in your question, you would use a threshold scale in
var colorThresholdScale = d3.scaleThreshold() .domain([0.11, 0.22, 0.33, 0.50]) .range(["#fee5d9", "#fcae91", "#fb6a4a", "#de2d26", "#a50f15"]);
The range in a threshold scale always has one more value than the domain.
If the given value is less than the first value in the domain, then the first value in the range is output:
colorThresholdScale(0.02); // "#fee5d9"
If the input value is greater than the nth value in the domain, and less than the n + 1th value in the domain, then the n + 1th value in the range is output:
colorThresholdScale(0.25); // "#fb6a4a"
If the input value is greater than the last value in the domain, then the last value in the range is output:
colorThresholdScale(0.6); // "#a50f15"
- How to change color of line according to threshold values in C3.js/D3.js charts?
- How to change line color in d3js according to axis value?
- How to change color of a data point in line chart according to a condition?
- How do we change the tick values generated by a linear scale in a d3.js line plot?
- How to change color of line in line chart using dimple.js?
- How to change the color of a d3.js axis line
- how to change C3JS vertical tooltip line color and hide y axies line
- How to change x axis format from d3.js line charts
- How can i change the color per section in this line chart?
- How to use d3.js colorScale to change color based on string values rather than numeric values?
- How to customize the color scale in a D3 line chart?
- d3.js change color and size on line graph dot on mouseover
- How to change the color of two circles upon overlap?
- D3 - How to update force simulation when data values change
- How to draw logarithmic line charts with nvd3
- How can I set the each line color or width in SVG path
- nvd3.js - unable to change color of line in line chart
- How do I change color of a bar in Vega-lite Bar Chart?
- How to change color of the dots in D3.js to reflect data on y scale?
- c3 graph in a dark background; how to change axis and tick value color
- How to change the viewfinder (focus chart) of a NVD3 line chart programmatically?
- d3 treemap change color according to data passed in json
- Progress bar: how to make color transition according to the progress?
- Change a color of a certain line in d3.js
- d3 change bar chart color according to height
- How can I color one Y-axis line different from the other grid-lines?
- How to change color of donut chart created using d3.js?
- How to draw line charts with complex data structures in d3
- How do I change the color of path in D3.js?
More Query from same tag
- D3: show years on first month and on January, and move ticks to bar midpoints
- d3 variable equals the string "function(d)", not the value the function returns
- If statement for D3
- Making a simple table Using D3 in meteor
- remove element in d3.js
- dc.js How to update yscale after a renderAll
- How to turn on autocomplete for frameworks [Notepad++]
- Customized tooltip for C3JS
- d3.js format number in tooltip
- How to remove svg inside a div
- D3 Choropleth, get element with zoom/view
- d3 enumerating from the middle of a list?
- Stack a matrix in d3 without remapping to json
- run d3.js with local JSON file
- d3.js circle packing along a line
- nested pie chart with d3.v4
- Tooltip NVD3 AreaStackChart
- Dragging and highlighting
- d3.js in Angular - Property 'event' does not exist on type 'typeof import
- Polar plots using D3.js
- D3: Mouseover to display data in top right corner
- Cannot create more then two c3js graphs on a page
- add space/gap in a line in D3
- rect collision detection d3js
- Difference between select().append() and select().data().enter().append()?
- d3.js v4 programmatic Pan+Zoom. How?
- Rendering order in d3.js
- Getting "TypeError: u.parentNode is undefined" when calling d3.sort or d3.order
- d3 handle data in multiple arrays