An easier approach is simply finding the object with the highest value:
var maximumObj = data.filter(e => e[city] === maximum);
And using it to plot a circle or anything you want.
Check the bl.ocks: https://bl.ocks.org/anonymous/b388c8557f4210b66f8eae25b436f4f3
- How to find associated date(x axis) with max value(y axis) in d3js
- How to find top 5 numbers in a data set and data associated with it?
- How to find the highest attribute in a dataset, then display the "name" associated with that
- How to update axis in a chart with dispatch events d3js
- How to format x axis with date in d3js
- How to change line color in d3js according to axis value?
- How to draw circles around circular path with D3js
- How to replace a d3js nest function with group and rollup
- With D3, how can I set attribute ("fill", "none") of axis path and line, but not text (without editing stylesheet)
- How to Integrate a data-driven d3JS graph with Shiny?
- In R plotly d3js how to format a number with space instead of comma?
- How to get started with d3js examples using xampp?
- d3js graph retaining old axis data on refreshing with new data
- How to create a beeswarm plot with variable radius in d3js v5?
- How to remove axis path/line during transition in d3js
- how to draw nvd3 simple barchart with x and y axis in angularjs
- How do I create a multiline chart using d3js with json formatted for nvd3?
- d3.js, how can i create an axis with custom labels and customs ticks?
- How to line up x axis on stacked bar chart with a line overlay in d3.js
- How to create left axis with variable tick interval in tick values and has same distance between tick value
- Voronoi map: Unable to find data that I just associated with an object
- How to add svg rectangles as background behind axis tick labels in d3js if ticks are inside chart
- How do you find the distance while drawing line on mouse vertical axis or horizontal?
- Axis with log scale, how to include tick for 0?
- How to create SVG with grid lines using D3JS
- How to make dynamic Bar Chart in d3js with angularjs
- how to start drawing a line with a space between y-axis and it using d3js
- How to define a scale with intervals with d3js
- D3.js V4 : How to create X axis with time and %H:%M:%S format
- How to format D3 axis using a unix timestamp with timezone from postgres
More Query from same tag
- d3 v6 RuntimeError: circular definition error after drag end
- Auto width and height for SVG image
- Dimple js modify scatter shape
- Getting d3.events as null in angular2 typescript code
- Gradient smoothing in a long SVG object
- on mouseover and mouse move Tooltip's tip is not working as expected in D3 js Chart
- SVG loading issue in react native WebView (iOS)
- typescript argument of type is not assignable to parameter of type Value
- nvd3 positive and negative value for same timestamp
- d3 line graph - how to start line to the right of Y axis?
- D3 transition not occurring on svgelement.enter()
- a compact way to code chained transitions in D3
- Dynamic Stacked Bar Chart in D3
- D3 pie chart rendering in only one color
- Plot New York neighborhoods with d3.js
- Special donut chart with different rings/arcs for positive and negative values
- How to set Position for marker-start?
- All circle elements stuck behind each other
- To integrate D3 Band zoom in D3 heatmap
- d3 how to render 15 circles every line
- D3.js Treemap Layout
- Multi-Level/Grouping of Axis Labels Using d3
- D3 force directed layout: bounding box
- how to add y axis label(custom text) in rickshaw graph?
- How to load very large CSV dataset into d3
- Assign specific color to specific segment in D3 Pie Chart
- d3 - csv file header rows in console if a string type
- How do I make a tooltip show the amount in D3 grouped bar charts?
- Accessing the previous datum in a join