As I also answered on Gitter, dc.graph.js is intended for exactly this purpose.
There is no high-level documentation or gallery yet, but here is the relevant example:
This project has been in stealth mode for the past couple years, but it's due for an official release this year.
You certainly could build this yourself directly with d3, but the advantage of this library is that it has many UI behaviors built in.
- How can I use crossfilter to filter graph data and visualize them on a force directed graph?
- How to select elements from array field in dc.js / crossfilter / d3 and use each of them as separate data point for chart?
- How can I show a graph using d3 force layout with initial positions set and no movement at all?
- d3.js - How to do data mapping and filter for Stacked Bar graph
- How can i convert d3 force directive graph to use with angularjs?
- How to filter data using DC, D3, and Crossfilter to produce a bar chart?
- How can I append text to and render that text from a line in a force directed graph in D3.js?
- how can i group JSON data and generate a graph of each group in D3js
- How to use d3 filter and update function to toggle between data selections
- In d3.js, how can I preserve index i (or coerce / force group index j use in it's place) in data bindings subject to nested selections?
- How can i use the data from Hbase to visualize using d3.js
- How to pull data from mysql database and visualize with D3.JS?
- How can I construct a tree using d3 and its force layout?
- How to calculate in-degree, out-degree and weigted degree for force directed graph (d3.js)?
- How to check d3 js force graph for nodes with no links and remove them?
- How to map data such that I can use it to generate pie chart?
- d3.js - How can I expand force directed graph horizontally?
- How can I use an Angularjs filter within the html element of a d3 tooltip?
- How can I use SVG translate to center a d3.js projection to given latitude and longitude values?
- d3js v4: How can I apply force to nodes onclick and make it look like a tween?
- How do I make a d3.js force directed graph interactive using ajax and python?
- How can I determine the overall size of a force directed graph
- How can I dynamically change the position and the size of direction arrows on a directed d3.js force layout?
- how to visualize data from mysql database in force layout of d3 tool
- How can I apply a time scale and show my data in intervals of "n" years?
- How can I append string to y-axis data with tick and d3.format?
- How can I use D3 tree data in the VEGA Api?
- How to make a mouseover interactive line graph with multiple data series and 2 y axes?
- How can i bind an json data with a key and Name for display
More Query from same tag
- Create a Graduated Symbol Map using D3
- What's the best way to make a d3.js visualisation layout responsive?
- Rotate every arc of pie chart 180 (like sun) with D3 JS. How to calculate translate parameters
- HeatMap - dc.js and d3.js using JSON data
- How do I benchmark an algorithm implemented in D3?
- D3 load data from varying csv data
- How to set d3.js ticks dynamically
- Create elements for datalist in d3
- How to insert a header in csv object data for manage with d3.js
- D3 Mouseover Not Firing
- Changing data on click event with d3
- d3 path gradient stroke
- How to select specific element from g and transform it
- d3 - disable scrolling when zooming with mouse wheel?
- Bullet Chart Example
- Label auto resizing for the bar charts dc.js
- D3 v4 Get translate values of an element
- d3.js Plot elements using polar coordinates
- XMLHttpRequest cannot load, CODEPEN
- How to expand d3 shape?
- Implement Charts in Flutter using WebViews
- D3 - 2 different bar paddings
- D3 - Resetting an SVG object animation
- Setting height() on horizon context stretches the graph while retaining overplot scaling
- Append shapes dynamically in d3
- Donut chart is not updating with new values
- D3 horizontal tree layout with rect and text wrapping
- D3.js Bullet Graph - how to output ranges / x-axis values in precentage(n%) rather than in values only (n)?
- Why doesn't Internet Explorer show foreignObject?