This is the expected behaviour. They are not "stacked" on the left side, it's just a math problem: each value of x is just 10% of the next value! Keep in mind that your domain goes from 10 to 10 million, so the points would never be equally spread: 90% of your domain is just the space between the 6th and the 7th point.
You can change the scale for an ordinal one or, if you want to keep it quantitative, you need a logarithmic scale here:
Check your updated fiddle: https://jsfiddle.net/gerardofurtado/v17cpqdk/
- D3 x axis value stacked on the left
- How to display the value for the final tick on axis in D3?
- How to modify axis labels in d3 for a stacked bar chart when the axis labels are mapped as part of the scale's domain
- How to create left axis with variable tick interval in tick values and has same distance between tick value
- D3 align text on left side of the axis from the right most character
- Elastic X axis for stacked barchart, removing the empty bins [dc.js]
- Find the max value for Y axis scaling across an arbitrary number of columns referenced indirectly
- d3 axis not showing tick label if two ticks have the same value
- Get the value of Y axis minimum and maximum limits in Billboard.js
- How to display the total value of a stacked bar chart in d3js
- d3 chart is showing some decimal value in the X axis tick, instead of showing the date and time
- Show the tooltip value inside the "rect" on mouseover in d3 stacked area chart
- D3.js: Is there a way to cap a "displayed" value at an axis max/min while retaining the "actual" value for a tooltip display?
- d3js - Stacked Bar Chart in Horizontal Axis - How do I set x so the bars are seperated?
- How do I assign ticks to be equal to a different key value from the same object from the one on which the axis is based on in D3.js?
- D3.js - Adding a tick value on the x axis (date format)
- d3 Plus bar chart how to force fixed max y axis range independent of the max data value
- Calculate the height in pixels that corresponds to a value on the axis of D3 graph
- How to get a dashed line on Y axis and how to display the value beside the graph in d3
- How to plot stacked bar chart according to the custom Y axis in D3
- How to make axis label of stacked bar chart in the middle of ticks chart in D3?
- C3 bargraph going upper-side if we give y axis max value and the data array are same
- d3 axis is not showing any values if there is only 1 value in the domain
- I have created tree using D3 tree js. Point is I need the value of top and left of each tree node. How can I get the top and left value of tree node?
- d3.js: Align text labels between ticks on the axis
- How can I get the D3.js axis ticks and positions as an array?
- D3: Is it possible to zoom+pan one axis and only pan the other?
- D3 grouped bar chart: How to rotate the text of x axis ticks?
- NVD3/D3 change y axis minimum value
- how to set the domain and scale on an axis on a nvd3.js multiBarChart
More Query from same tag
- How to read a csv file in jsfiddle
- Adding nodes dynamically to D3 Force Layout in version 4
- D3 can't draw two brushes together
- Moving an object from one region to another in d3.js
- D3.js with hyperlinks in tooltips.
- Tooltip is going out of the box in d3 chart
- NVD3.js multiChart x-axis labels is aligned to lines, but not bars
- Recharts - How to preserve edge value of Y-Axis?
- Change font size of chart (n3-charts/line-chart)
- how to get a d3.js graph's value at a particular point?
- plotting multi dimensions in DC for D3
- Chained transitions data issues
- D3.js semantic zoom and pan example not working
- Calculating width to create continuous horizontal bar in D3.js
- D3 and SVG namespaces for custom svg elements or attributes to be valid?
- d3 line chart x, y not in the same level of a data structure, how to set x, y function?
- How to create a tooltip in d3.js while mouseover?
- Having both mouse events and bar transitions
- One slider, two graphs, with Rickshaw and D3.js
- Remove line from chart and draw new one
- D3.js tree layout without duplicates
- How to show complete scale/all datapoints on X-axis?
- d3.js load only parts of data / Synchronize data
- D3 line chart highlight specific linepath
- D3 Modify Path's y
- How do I build a grouped bar chart with scaleTime, using D3.js?
- d3 geo Change topojson file on click/zoom
- When creating an HTML table in D3, how can I make the first column th
- rickshaw: how to translate days months?