D3.js version four will break a fair amount of code from version three. The reason being the "great namespace flattening" of version 4.
The following methods relating to scales have changed:
d3.scale.linear ↦ d3.scaleLinear d3.scale.sqrt ↦ d3.scaleSqrt d3.scale.pow ↦ d3.scalePow d3.scale.log ↦ d3.scaleLog d3.scale.quantize ↦ d3.scaleQuantize d3.scale.threshold ↦ d3.scaleThreshold d3.scale.quantile ↦ d3.scaleQuantile d3.scale.identity ↦ d3.scaleIdentity d3.scale.ordinal ↦ d3.scaleOrdinal d3.time.scale ↦ d3.scaleTime d3.time.scale.utc ↦ d3.scaleUtc
d3.scale.linear() should read
- D3 Beginner - having some issues with scale
- Having issues with flattening some nested data
- Using d3.js to create a heatmap, having issues with color
- D3.js: calculate width of bars in time scale with changing range?
- Inversion with ordinal scale
- d3 color scale - linear with multiple colors?
- D3: Create a continuous color scale with many strings/inputs for the range and dynamically changing values of the domain
- d3 time scale x axis with unix timestamp
- Creating a Text Labeled x-Axis with an Ordinal Scale in D3.js
- d3 US state map with markers, zooming transform issues
- Having trouble drawing d3.js Focus+Context via Brushing chart with multiple paths
- nvd3 scatter plot with ordinal scale
- Create a scale for bands with different width in D3.js
- d3.js - Time scale with ticks in milliseconds
- Issues with Datamaps D3 Pin/marker constant size and relative position while zooming
- D3 Zoom with Scrollbars used as panning, Scrollbar width and height adjusts to zoom scale
- d3.js - Having a tree layout, how to change the X-axis to use a time scale in D3?
- Make a chart with area charts having both positive and negative y axis in dc or d3.js
- D3.js: Set fitExtent or fitSize (or center and scale programmatically) for map with multiple geoJSON files
- Hide some parts of a <path> generated with a curve interpolation
- render d3 linear nice scale with whole numbers only
- Wrong usage of d3 scale with same values in data?
- d3.js scatterplot with different colors and symbols - issues encountered
- dc.js bar chart with ordinal x axis scale doesn't render correctly
- Align x-axis with zero scale d3 bar chart
- D3.js zoom with Ordinal axis not working - Issue with setup of scale in zoom behavior?
- D3 Gradient Fill on Bar Chart - with colour scale
- d3.js - logarithmic scale with minus and zero in range
- D3 - ordinal scale labels with same names
- Matching leaflet zoom level with d3 geo scale
More Query from same tag
- D3 tickValues not working
- Avoid D3js circles overlap within multiple clusters and increasing node radius in D3 v5
- how to simulate simple orbiting behaviour in d3
- Append a table onto a svg by id using d3
- how to get data with tsv or csv to array in d3.js from a txt file?
- Negative height value error for bar graph in d3.js
- Conditionally position labels on y axis
- Working Zoom/Pan example with D3.js?
- IO Error in d3py example code -- no such file or directory: 'static/d3.js'
- D3.js line chart highest y axis smaller than highest line
- tspan is always hidden on FF
- modifying MB's General Update Pattern III to reposition text
- d3js and Canvas: Setting Alpha lower than 0.01
- Why is d3 ignoring my color array?
- D3 Map data label not correctly showing
- Add images to d3 chord diagram
- how to update data from props to d3 function?
- dc.js: Setting Categorical Bar Chart X Axis with a Wide Domain
- Uncaught TypeError: this.d3.set is not a function
- "NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI: Access to restricted URI denied"
- D3.js - Width of xAxis for a bar chart too short
- How better organize grid lines?
- Importing data from JSON into D3 and displaying it on pie chart sections
- Can I rotate the node labels in a Sankey Plot (networkD3::sankeyNetwork)?
- Make a specific column bold in an html table
- d3 line graph - how to start line to the right of Y axis?
- Text and Rectangle not align
- Color coding parallel coordinates
- D3 line graph with arbitrarily many lines (and a specific data format)
- Calculate SVG Path Centroid with D3.js