Selections in D3 are immutable. Therefore, this:
... won't change what
tr is. Since you obviously want it to be the "update + enter" selections, you have to reassign it:
tr = tr.merge(tr.enter().append("tr"));
Finally, I'd advise naming the enter selection, so the whole thing would be:
var trEnter = tr.enter().append("tr"); tr = tr.merge(trEnter);
- Updating the table multiple times using D3 does not work
- Importing local json file using d3.json does not work
- bisectLeft function does not work if the second parameter is numerical
- The mouseover event for D3.js does not work in Leaflet
- Why does this code work for counting one item in a list but not the others?
- d3 js transition over the array of rectangles does not work
- d3.js node translation does not work when changed the node to image
- D3 JS - Making a Polygon Draggable using hard coded Bounding Box Attributes Does Not Work
- Why the maximum variable take the d3.max() value but the minimum one d3.min() does not work properly?
- How to show the unhighlighted/ not selected data points on scatter plots when using brush/group in dc.js? And is multiple brushes possible in dc.js
- injecting the d3.js graphs correctly when using Angular directive multiple times with bootstrap
- lineChart not updating even if using the same dimension
- Why does D3 not insert elements inside the selected element, when using data().enter()?
- Updating chart.ygrids in Billboard.js does not update the class
- .on("drag", function()) and .on("contextmenu", function()) does not work when used on the same code
- d3 map - After using blur filter, zoom does not work properly
- d3.js - adding One additional tick for the Y axis does not work
- hovering does not work with all elements of the same class in d3.js
- I want to remove the commas from the X axis with d3, but tickFormat does not work and instead, throws an error
- Function generating HTML table does not create <td> elements the first time
- Updating elements does not work
- D3js v4: scaleOrdinal does not have the rangePoints()
- Svg clip-path within rectangle does not work
- Load multiple files using the d3-fetch module
- IE11 does not accept SVG height and width when using D3
- d3.transition().attr('x', y) does not work when d3.attr('x', y) does
- d3.on("mouseover") event does not work with nested SVG elements
- d3.tree => transform does not seem to work
- Adding a filter in dc.js / Crossfilter not updating the chart
- Brushing on ordinal data does not work
More Query from same tag
- How can I get reliable data updates with objects in D3?
- How to use d3.js colorScale to change color based on string values rather than numeric values?
- Value Controlled Colour Opacity
- How can I produce plots like this?
- d3.js legend overlapping chart area
- d3.select() Not Returning Anything
- Unable to change font size using d3.js
- How to insert text sibling elements for each existing circle element of svg group?
- How to remove node by value on d3 tree?
- Difference between classed() and attr("class")
- How to create left axis with variable tick interval in tick values and has same distance between tick value
- Plotting points using d3.geo.tile
- DC.js - barChart not filtered on click of geoChoroplethChart
- Converting nodes and links to hierarchical tree in d3.js
- How to add label above the scatter plot?
- Show missing values with dotted lines
- D3 force directed graph: Performance issue in a complex graph
- "Hard" filtering of nodes in a d3,js force-directed graph
- Undesired shimmering effect using D3 to create adjacent rectangles
- d3: Elements move when scale() transform is applied
- How to get in-between attribute value of a d3 element while a transition is going on?
- Interrupt exit transition in D3
- d3 selectAll vs jQuery selector
- D3.Js heatmap chart not showing hover texts / tooltips
- Appended text not showing in d3 v4
- d3.js select nodes and change their style
- How does 'chart' work in d3.js example code?
- D3 markers are not displayed proberly on Firefox but on Chrome