If you want to create a pdf file out of your svg code, import your code into Inkscape, and then export it in .pdf format. Then you'll have a standalone pdf file to use.
You can use SaveSVG open source library I created to save SVG created by D3.js with external stylesheets and imported
If you just want to do this by hand (and not programmatically for many SVGs), you can, on the page the SVG is displaying, right-click on it, select "Inspect Element" in Firefox ("Inspect" in Chrome), then on the "Inspector" tab ("Elements" in Chrome), right click on the <svg> element, and select the option to Copy Outer HTML. Then you can paste the copied text into a text editor and save it as an .svg file. I tried that with your example and it opened in Illustrator with the blue line showing the lineData.
- How to save automatically a HTML SVG element generated dynamically
- How to $compile a directive on an dynamically created SVG element
- python: how to save dynamically rendered html web page code
- Save d3js dynamically generated svg chart to png directly on server side
- How to access the DOM element that correlates to a D3 SVG object?
- How do I get the width of an svg element using d3js?
- How do you make an SVG element mouse event bubble up through another element?
- How can I dynamically resize an SVG rect based on text width?
- Append foreignObject containing some HTML inside an SVG element
- HTML element inside SVG not displayed
- Sizing of SVG foreignObject element to fit HTML element
- How do I associate SVG elements generated by graphviz to elements in the DOT source code
- how to access data of a d3 SVG Element
- How to get reference to SVG (child) elements nested in another SVG element (parent) using D3?
- how to get svg element type
- How can I convert SVG coordinates (x,y) defined relatively to an element into absolute coordinates/position?
- How can I pass attributes of an SVG element to a new event in D3?
- How can I get this D3.js HTML element in my AngularJS so that I can manipulate it?
- How can I use an Angularjs filter within the html element of a d3 tooltip?
- How to assign click event to every svg element in d3js
- How to transform (rotate) svg text element without changing coordinates?
- How do I save an svg node to a file using nodejs?
- how to add dragend event on svg element
- scale an SVG group element to have a path centered in viewport dynamically on click
- d3.js / svg - how to dynamically append text to my arcs
- Bind Bootstrap tooltip to dynamically created SVG element with d3
- How do you translate HTML elements along with SVG elements when zooming and panning with D3
- How to close and just later add HTML element in D3.JS?
- How to create a new div dynamically everytime a element in data is introduced
More Query from same tag
- Drawing multiple, bezier-connected edges in a force-directed graph in D3
- Using nest and rollup to create a line chart with a mean in d3 v4
- hide X and Y axes on charts with n3-line-chart
- display data from csv file into BarGraph using d3.js
- How to display a text when mouseover a node in D3 force layout
- Create a dynamic JSON with a plsql procedure for a tree diagram
- d3.js: how to use data from the parent node? (to show the grouped bar name at the individual bar tooltip)
- Updating x axis d3js
- Ordinal scatterplot in D3
- d3.js tree layout compatibility with IE
- D3.js redraw graph on button click
- Append an SVG Element to HTML Table Cell Using D3.js
- d3 svg charts on ie8 (Windows XP)
- How to change the distance between nodes in a force layout?
- Dimple Js repeats ticks when there are only a few values
- Can't transpile typescript due to d3 event error
- d3 - colour changed after calling function
- Dimple js modify scatter shape
- d3 connecting rectangles from different groups by a line
- D3 - change y.domain to start at min amount
- How do you push a new node onto an existing node in D3 in a tree layout?
- d3.js binary tree with HTML as the nodes
- Adding transition to d3.drag() behaviour
- hide the details of d3.chart before choosing something
- How to add text to svg circle in d3
- How to change color of multiple SVG nodes from onClick
- d3js - finding issue with converting `json` to date value
- how to make scatterplot on a line chart zooming and panning correspondingly in D3.js
- In D3, why is setting a linear scale as a value equivalent to using an anonymous function, in which the scale is applied, to return the value?
- Limit zoom to a 'maximum' in d3 geo tiles