The Mike Bostock code draws the months' paths from Jan to Dec in each row, not from August through to July, as you want.
The "weirdness" you see at April is two August months overlapping.
In the monthPath function, the start of the path is in part determined by the day number within the year (
d0 = t0.getDay()). You will need to offset this to account for shifting the months from Jan-Dec to August-July
- Month Path only calculating month, not actual date range
- d3 path shows path/line only up to 328 points not 329 or more
- D3 Path in Group does not show up in Firefox, only shows up in Chrome
- internet explorer 10 not showing svg path (d3.js graph)
- D3 append element only if element not exist
- Display only whole values along y axis in d3.js when range is 0-1 or 0-2
- d3.js nvd3 date on x axis: only some dates are show
- D3 function to parse the date not working
- d3.js selector not returning actual object
- D3 ordinal scale only returning extremes. Why isn't it interpolating between range and domain?
- calculating the arc/point in d3 path
- D3: "SVG4601: SVG Path data has incorrect format and could not be completely parsed."
- Geojson map with D3 only rendering a single path in a feature collection
- With D3, how can I set attribute ("fill", "none") of axis path and line, but not text (without editing stylesheet)
- Applying a date range filter to a crossfilter dimension
- In d3 on blur event is not working in firefox only
- d3 multiline update path and transition path does not work with nested data
- extract month day and year after parsed date d3.js
- shp2json produces GeoJSON with bounding and coordinates not in (-180,180) range
- How to transition along a path partially or by percentage only
- Element rotation with point-along-path interpolation - not possible on path with arc?
- d3js - the path is not drawing full values while using `defined`
- D3 line path update animation not smooth
- Path not showing in d3.js topoJson graph
- SVG straight path with clip-path not visible in Chrome
- mouseover only on path in d3
- d3.js date time format specifier not working as expected
- Why is D3.js data only available to child nodes when enter() is chained, not invoked separately
More Query from same tag
- Fill color under a line graph in D3
- getting data to an AngularJS directive for D3.js on Mean.js app
- How to change json file in d3.js and update chart using select options
- GeoJson element rendered using D3 not scaling correctly on Leaflet map
- How to show the Bar on the horizontal ticks - in D3.js
- D3.js: Wrong position of horizontal and vertical focus lines (crosshairs) in line chart
- Add opacity to d3 colorScale
- how to make xAxis hourly ticks(like 0,1,2,...,23) in StackedAreChart use nvd3.js?
- Bar-chart toggling between 3 variables in an array
- Display icon on D3 planet canvas
- D3 bubble chart toggle buttons
- crossfilter | animate through date range
- Relation between LinkDistance and LinkStrength in D3.js Force layout
- D3 - Vertical axis is not displaying correctly
- How to prevent the on ("click") event from activating when I'm doing drag?
- d3js - finding issue with converting `json` to date value
- d3/cola: Layout configuration for UML-like diagram
- How to place marker head in the middle of the links
- Why adding google map will crash d3.js brush redraw outside debug mode?
- d3.js drag node boundaries not working for linked path
- d3.js bilevel partition - truncate text condition on click of outermost ring
- Side-by-side paths in d3
- d3 with using angular drag and drop directive
- Can I use drag.container in d3.js to restrict the dragging area?
- Positioning multiple SVG elements in div HTML
- Bouncing Balls in d3
- D3.js getting nodes to appear in middle without "bounce"
- D3 JS chart is cut off after adding labels for X and Y axis