Typically what I do in these situations is put a breakpoint on the line in question and poke around and see if the object contains the data that I want somewhere else.
It looks like you can use
text_object = d3.select(d).datum().y
This is still kind of weird code (using DOM elements as data for a data join for some other elements is pretty hacky) but hopefully this will get you moving.
- How to show values stacked bar chart utilizing dc.js and d3.js?
- d3.js stacked bar chart with positive and negative values
- how to use d3 .ticks to show original y-axis values in bar chart
- D3 v6: How to zoom stacked bar by selected segment to stretch only selected segment and shrink rest segments (and keep initial chart width)?
- how to show bar chart based on multiple filter values in D3 js
- How do I set the X values for a singled stacked horizontal bar chart using d3.js?
- How to use log scale to show proper stacked bar chart using d3 JS?
- How to create a d3 stacked bar chart that only iterates through columns 1 and 2 of data file?
- how to display bar values in horizontal stacked bar chart
- d3 Stacked bar chart show x values without skipping
- Y and Height Values for Stacked Bar Chart in D3
- Nvd3: How prevent to display chart between -1 and 1 if have all y values 0?
- d3.js - group 2 data values in a stacked bar chart
- nvd3.js-Line Chart with View Finder: rotate axis labels and show line values when mouse over
- D3.js: How to combine 2 datasets in order to create a map and show values on.mouseover?
- How to display values in Stacked Multi-bar chart - nvd3 Graphs
- How to style slider on chart in D3.js and show label of dynamic y-value?
- c3.js - how to show hand cursor on bar chart hover
- Bar chart show values on top
- How to use x and width in a bar chart with scaleTime?
- Trouble using DC.js (crossfilter and d3 convenience library) - bar chart not showing values
- d3 v4 nested data and stacked bar chart
- How to modify axis labels in d3 for a stacked bar chart when the axis labels are mapped as part of the scale's domain
- How to create Stacked Line Chart D3, Multiple Y Axis and common X Axis
- NVD3.js: Stacked and grouped bar chart with two y-axis
- D3 bar chart - how to display positive/negative values together?
- How to make grouped stacked bar chart in d3js?
- d3.js create stacked bar chart from values in object
- d3/dc.js - How to create a stacked bar chart while telling crossfilter to treat elements in an array as separate records?
- How to line up x axis on stacked bar chart with a line overlay in d3.js
More Query from same tag
- d3js multi-line graph to iterate multiple nested arrays with multiple nested objects
- D3.js plot: SVG z-order of foreignelement not working in firefox
- Visualizing Array as value of a Crossfilter dimension
- Build system for JS applications - worth the effort?
- Undefined is not a function error d3js
- SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'attr'
- c3.js - Tooltips on xgrid lines
- Focus+Context via Brushing for scatter plot in d3
- How to update D3.js bubble chart with real-time JSON data?
- Missing first value while creating a bar graph
- Create scalable Y axis with customized ticks
- Should I use d3.js to draw lines between paragraphs of text?
- D3 line path update animation not smooth
- How to invert direction of nodes in diagram in d3.js
- Sankey Data formatting, presentation
- d3.js dynamic time series like shifting effect
- How to remove these D3.js console log error
- D3.js: Adding class whose name is based on data
- Overwriting of labels in D3 bar chart
- Multi Line Ordinal d3 chart
- d3.js: show only part of data on xAxis
- Issue with D3.JS and Flask-trying to get map of U.S
- JS-generated SVG doesn't fill space
- Add background to svg polyline
- Nested data with D3.js
- How do you reset/clear a d3-brush?
- D3.js multi-dimension array
- d3.js add second label to bar chart
- D3 tooltip not displaying
- Add image inside a circle D3