Lars was right this is the answer...
zoom.translate([width / 2 - zoom.scale() * node.x, height / 2 - zoom.scale() * node.y])
To break this doesn a bit
width / 2 (go to middle) - zoom.scale() * node.x (move middle to the scaled x)
- How to pan to a node using d3's force layout
- How to update a data of a node in d3 force layout using react
- How can I show a graph using d3 force layout with initial positions set and no movement at all?
- How to display a text when mouseover a node in D3 force layout
- Center force directed layout after tick using root node (return to center)
- How to get the same node positions in d3's force layout graph
- D3 Force Layout : How to force a group of node to stay in a given area
- how to generate a network graph with edge weight using D3.js force layout
- Can't draw links by node property using D3 force layout
- How to organise node positions in D3 Force layout
- How to define the node entering position in D3 js force layout
- d3 force layout - how to create a more sensible node structure
- How to get parent node from child in json using d3js as Force Layout?
- How to create satellite nodes to a main node in D3.js force layout graphs
- How to add node labels to Bounded Force Layout (D3 v4)?
- Can a Child node have multiple Parent nodes in Collapsible Force Layout using D3
- d3 force layout zoom and pan conflict with node drag
- Fix Node Position in D3 Force Directed Layout
- How to make force layout graph in D3.js responsive to screen/browser size
- Simple graph of nodes and links without using force layout
- How to update elements of D3 force layout when the underlying data changes
- D3 force layout visualization dead slow when using a large dataset?
- D3: Using force layout for word clouds
- Saving and reloading a force layout using d3.js
- d3.js: suggested node position in force layout
- How do I create a tree layout using JSON data in d3.v4 - without stratify()
- D3 force layout fix root node at the center
- How to speed up the force layout animation in d3.js
- D3 Force Layout Graph - Self linking node
- how find out if force layout done placing the nodes?
More Query from same tag
- How can I bind an array of objects to arcs in a D3 pie chart?
- d3 js line graph takes two different data formats. how do I differentiate those two?
- Keep legend constant and only update chart in D3
- How to limit the d3.js drag behavior on a mercator map
- D3 Bar chart. How to set custom x and y axis based on JSON data?
- D3 force directed graph, different shape according to data and value given?
- angular nvd3 xAxisTickFormatFunction updating the data which I do not want
- How to calculate a d path in SVG?
- Custom quantized ticks on axis
- OpenSeaDragon with D3 svg-overlay draggable elements
- How to speed up multiBarChart transitions?
- Filter/Sort causing incorrect links in force directed graph
- how can I use d3 to display a div at a fixed position over an svg?
- Scaling an arrowhead on a D3 force layout link marker
- Find the length of the longest chain in a hierarchy
- Filtering the data values so as to obtain only necessary values in one of the chart
- Do d3.js and angular.js step on each other's toes?
- Return value based on max/min of another value in the same object
- Select some columns from CSV file
- Prevent click action when dragging a D3 Node
- Rotate element thrown outside the SVG
- How to add colorAxis to non-plotted categoryAxis?
- d3.js plotting the graph on time series scale
- geographic sort function for d3's pack layout
- d3.js simple link using source/targets
- D3 - Positioning tooltip on SVG element not working
- How to drag and drop a rectangle
- Highlight path in d3 tree is not working in IE
- D3: How can I find the largest length of my text labels?