When working with d3 transitions you need to be careful when nesting transitions or executing them simultaneously.
I just changed the
moveout method to update the
y1 of all lines irrespective of which line triggered the function. And, the
movein method to reset the
y1 of all lines before extending the currently rolled-over line.
- d3 - mouseover and mouseout event not working properly
- d3.js - mouseover event not working properly on svg group
- Click event in not working on D3 US Map, and mouseover event is working on particular states only
- How to disable mouseover and mouseout event while dragging with d3?
- Slice and bounce effect not working properly in pie chart
- d3.js 'mousewheel' event is NOT working on Firefox (it works only in Chrome, Safari and IE browsers)
- D3 bar chart not working properly with all negative and positive values
- D3 Clippath Mouseover event not working
- Mouse up event not working properly in SVG
- D3.js mouseover event not working in bar charts
- on mouseover and mouse move Tooltip's tip is not working as expected in D3 js Chart
- Mouseover Event not working well with overlaid objects
- Exit not working properly
- The mouse over event is not fired during the drag and drop action in d3.js
- Breaking D3 in separate HTML, JS and CSS files not working
- In d3 on blur event is not working in firefox only
- Remove event listener with d3js not working
- D3 Mouseover and Mouseout
- d3 world map with country click and zoom almost working not quite
- Visualization data inserted in the webpage is not properly indented and not appearing at desired position
- Test mouseover and mouseout events in AngularJS directive
- D3's scale not working properly
- The mouseover event for D3.js does not work in Leaflet
- d3.js : attribute setting not working after binding data and entering elements
- d3.js Bar Chart transitions not working properly
- d3 js exit animation not working properly
- D3.js bar chart - axis and labels not working / transitioning
- D3 forced layout zoom and pan not working
- d3.time.scale() not working date inputs on IE 10 and Firefox
- Updating nodes and links with labels in d3 force directed network graph is not removing the nodes properly
More Query from same tag
- How to use d3 with and express application - reference error: document is not defined
- Where to d3 sort this data for sankey / different browsers
- D3 Tooltip + Mouseover
- D3 - Chart with positive and negative values
- node search bar for D3.js graph using jQuery
- Add updating tooltips to a streamgraph
- How can I implement 2 x axis in D3 version 4
- How to link a JSON object from R source code to d3.js for building a shiny app - shiny doesn't render d3
- d3: skipping lines when reading in csv file
- D3.js Scatterplot with symbols
- D3js find closest point on circle
- In d3.js geo map how to create a circle over the each country?
- Can SVG path rendering be anti-aliased beyond geometricPrecision option?
- How to change the scale on the stackedAreaChart of NVD3
- Is there a way to add a highlight to pie chart in d3?
- Drawing a from two series of data in d3
- Uncaught TypeError: n is not a function d3.js. While trying to overlay us_map on google maps
- SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'attr'
- d3 donut chart arc retrieves wrong data
- ember.js backing up/Caching DOM elements
- How to use d3.js to select an svg element and modify its attr?
- Back to path style color on click in d3.select(this)
- transition().each() changes after D3 v3
- Show tooltip by clicking on a circle using d3.js
- What is the third parameter passed to listener?
- D3 pan/zoom behaviors don't work on mobile Safari
- couchbase data replication elasticsearch
- Problems positioning nodes with d3.js force-layout. Nodes "re-entering" each data update, example inside
- SVG: Font spacing very different on Windows and Linux