CSS is not used for styling tooltips in chart.js, so you can't change the z-index.
I recommend you read the documentation on styling the tooltip at http://www.chartjs.org/docs/latest/configuration/tooltip.html
To solve your problem you will have to increase the size of the container with that chart's canvas. In your fiddle, this means increasing the width of
div class="col-md-1 col-sm-1 col-xs-1".
- How to change the position of the tooltip for the Bar type chart in Chart.Js
- How to change React line chart tooltip title font family in chart.js
- Chart.js 2.0: How to change title of tooltip
- How to change tooltip on Angular Chart.js
- chart js tooltip how to control the data that show
- Chart js. How to change font styles for "labels" array?
- How do I change the 'months' language displayed on the date axis in Chart JS?
- How to disable Chart JS tooltip when there is no value?
- How to change Chart.js horizontal bar chart Width?
- ChartJS (React) Line Chart - How to show single tooltip with data and labels from 3 (multiple) dataset?
- How to change z-index of chart js tooltip?
- ChartJS version 3 how to add percentage to pie chart tooltip
- How to change the label and grid line position on a timeseries chart in Chart.js 3?
- How to change color of column in chart js
- How to underline and bold tooltip chart js
- How to sort XY line chart tooltip items based on value and add thousands separators?
- How change chart height in chart.js
- angular-chart.js doughnut chart : How do I change width of the arc of a doughnut?
- Change the background color of tooltip dynamically using chart color
- How can I have different values for the chart and the tooltip in chart.js?
- How to change the chart line or area colors according to the user need?
- How to change background color of labels in line chart from chart.js?
- How to change default label of each bubble in bubble chart using chartjs-plugin-datalabels
- How to change font weight of footer in tooltips in Chart JS
- How to style a pie chart in chart js? I want to change the border color, border width and give them shadow
- How to change color by clicking on the chart bar?
- Chartjs - how to change the notation of doughnut chart
- How can I change the cursor on pie chart segment hover in ChartJS 3?
- How to change tooltip direction in Chart.js (2.9.4)?
- How to show tooltip value of all data falling on the same axis in chart js?
More Query from same tag
- Drawing chart with Chart.js filled with data gotten per JsonRPC
- Floating clone does not show in chrome if dragged element contains a chartjs component
- Gradient color for each bar in a bar graph using ChartJS
- Remove excess lines on y axis using chartjs
- Chart JS axes extension
- Why using logarithmic gives 8e+2 value?
- Object.values not seperated by parentheses / Chartjs only displays first element of array
- Use Google Spreadsheet as data source for Chart.js
- ChartJS : How to leave just points without lines
- Chart JS not showing On hover with small data
- The chart doesn't display the data from my call to the API with Axios
- Is it possible to generate multiple chart in Laravel using chartjs ? If possible please give the solution
- how can i show labels and value in both on bar chart
- How to create range based ticks in chart js? (like in attached image)
- Chart JS Zoom Pan
- Chart.js scatter plot fill portions of chart based on value
- How can I merge multiple HTTP calls to one entity model in Angular
- Can't generate multi-axis combo chart (bar/line) using chart.js 2.7
- show label inside the chart - angular.js and chart.js
- How to Add X axis Padding in chart js Line Graph
- ChartJS with AngularJS
- How to install Chart.js in Laravel? ("Uncaught ReferenceError: Chart is not defined")
- chart.js - Second bar, with another label and different colors
- Trying to get multiple chart.js charts to load on the same page
- Chart.js tooltip yAlign
- How to use a string returned from php by ajax as data for a chart.js chart?
- In ChartJS is it possible to change the line style between different points?
- ChartJS: Custom legend not showing Labels for Multi-Pie chart
- Add padding between two y-axis scales using chart.js
- How to draw a line in line chart for single value in Charts.JS